SAP Commerce (Hybris) Developer – English speaking – 100% Remote Work (work from home!). Start Date: 25th October 2021. 6 Month Contract.
Our client is looking for an SAP Commerce (Hybris) developer to work 100% remotely (work from home) to support them with a Greenfield implementation based on SAP Commerce 2011.
In this role you will be embedded with the client and be expected to work independently, creating initiatives to build communication lines with the client that are deliverable focused; strong communication and solid client engagement will be required.
MVP is due for delivery August 2022 with the project currently due to end March 2023. This means there is room for several extensions.
* 3+ years of development experience in SAP Commerce (Hybris) – experience with version 6.0 upwards (The client will be on 2011)
* Minimum 3+ years of experience in Java Spring in a web-development environment
* Experience with focusing on deliverables not tasks.
* Knowledge of the agile development process.
* Determining the functional and technical criteria related to SAP Commerce (Hybris) implementation.
* Defining & refining user-stories in co-operation with the client.
* Building features & functionality based upon the agreed user-stories’ acceptance criteria
Related Keywords: SAP Commerce, SAP Hybris Commerce, eCommerce, e-Commerce, Java Spring, Web-development, Developer, Development, Programmer, Programming, Technical, Jira, C4C, CX, C/4HANA, CRM, Cloud for Customer, SAP Customer Experience, Hybris user stories, Commerce 2011