SAP Concur Consultant – English speaking – 100% Remote (Work from Home). Start date: 2nd August. 3 Months+ . Part-time: 2 days/week.
Our client in the Netherlands is looking for an SAP Concur Consultant to re-enforce their professional competence center, on a part-time (2 days/week) basis.
This is at the startup phase of a global SAP Concur implementation for digital expense report functionality, including an integration with SAP ECC for the financial processing of expense reports. It is based on a global template requiring changes to fit the local and legal requirements of each of their European Operating Companies
* Experience with implementing SAP Concur in Europe in an international, global environment.
* Experience with managing the impact of organizational change.
* Strong analytical, advisory, and persuasive skills.
* Fluent English.
* SAP FI/CO knowledge
* Responsible for supporting the functional set up of SAP Concur to cover the local and legal requirement of the client’s operating companies.
* Support the requirements gathering within Europe and translating it into SAP Concur.
* Train the internal digital strategy department in best practices of SAP Concur.
* Participate in global alignment sessions with colleagues outside of Europe.
* Support the integration with SAP ECC.
* There will be a very occasional onsite trip required for which expenses will be paid.