SAP CRM 2nd Level Support Consultant – German Speaking. Location: Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany. Flexible Start Date from July 2021 Onwards. Salary Range €35,000 – €48,000 Gross per annum + Relocation Assistance + Benefits. END-CLIENT!
Our end-client based in the region of Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany, has a fantastic opportunity for a SAP CRM 2nd Level Support Consultant. This is a fantastic opportunity working for a modern thinking company at the forefront of the latest technologies such as SAP S/4HANA, Cloud and Fiori. Flexible working hours with the option to work remotely from home 1 day per week compliment the extensive employee benefits listed below. The company also supports people who need to relocate with some financial assistance which can be discussed on a case-by-case basis during your interview. Our client is looking for candidates with any level of SAP CRM experience, starting with people who have no SAP CRM experience (full training will be provided) to slightly more experienced SAP CRM consultants with around 2 years of SAP CRM experience.
As a pioneer in a very interesting sector, they have a passion for the development and implementation of new technologies. For the next stage of systems evolution, they are looking for creative minds who enjoy working with a variety of technologies and give them their own creative freedom to help their professional development.
Great benefits you can expect:
- A secure digital application and onboarding process during the COVID-19 pandemic
- A crisis-proof permanent job
- Diverse opportunities for further development and long-term perspectives within our growing company
- Digital Feel Good Management with a wide range of offers for your health, e.g. B. Home workouts, nutritional advice, mental training, etc.
- Modern workplaces, flexible working hours, home office options, employee discounts and much more ensure a pleasant working environment
- Everything for your well-being and even more flexibility
in one place: free fitness studio, daycare and allowance
for lunch in your own bistro
- Flat hierarchies that lead to quick decisions
- Individual training measures and advanced training that are tailored to your needs
- Comprehensive health management (vaccination offers, eye exams, Preventive examinations)
- Free and work-related training in your own fitness center included
- Flexible working hours
- Company Pension Scheme
- 28 days holiday per year
- Mobile Phone
- Various courses, e.g. yoga, zumba and cycling
- Corporate benefits with employee discounts and discounts on a selection from more than 600 brands.
- In-house kindergarten (child care) facilities
- Staff canteen.
- National and international development opportunities as well as numerous further education measures and training courses (including in-house training in English)
- Financial assistance to help with relocating may be possible and is open for discussion during your interview.
- In a team of 38 colleagues, you will receive and process inquiries from our employees in 2nd level support. Your tasks in detail:
- Support of our implemented SAP CRM solution in the area of service, sales, support and order processing
- You implement requirements set by our business units using customizing on the system
- You are available to our departments with advice and action when it comes to all questions about the use of SAP
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of IT Support experience either supporting hardware or software.
- You have a methodical, analytical and structured working style
- Your goal and customer-oriented way of working as well as your enjoyment of working in a team round off your profile
- You must be have the right motivation to learn new things.
Nice to have but not essential:
- Ideally, it would be nice if you already have knowledge of SAP CRM areas (service, sales, support or order processing) – if not, the company will provide full training courses that will bring you closer to these areas.
- Must have a minimum of C1 level German
- Must have a good level of English
Related Keywords: SAP CRM, SAP Customer Relationship Management.