SAP CRM Consultant – English Speaking. Hannover, Germany. 75% Remote Working from Home. Flexible Start Date from July 2021 Onwards. Permanent (in-house) Job. Salary up to €105,000 Gross per annum + Relocation Assistance + Benefits.
Our end-client based in Hannover, Germany, requires an SAP CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Consultant to join their expanding in-house team. In this role you can work remotely from home but you will need to travel to Hannover and work onsite for 3 consecutive days every 2 weeks (6 days per month).
This is a great company to work for as they are a huge global company operating in over 50 countries world wide with a revenue of over €40 Billion per year. The company offers interesting and dynamic SAP topics in an international team environment; broad development and training options valuing a positive work environment based on technical as well as good personal relationships. In this role you will be given the opportunity to shape the future SAP CRM landscape as part of a team with small hierarchies.
The IT Competence Center provides customer centric IT Solutions for their internal and external customers to meet the challenges from today and future. Enabling their internal partners to fulfil their product strategy in the classical world and digitalization. Different IT technologies are adapted to renew and change their existing application landscape.
Their team has more than 30 people and works hand in hand with different consulting companies to achieve solutions for the growing business. The company adopts modern technologies for Web & Mobile development which integrate seamlessly into their corporate application landscape.
This is a forward thinking company that has adopted new modern working practices such as allowing you to work remotely from home with flexible working hours.
We are looking for a dedicated SAP CRM Application manager with a focus solutions for SAP CRM on Prem as an integrated part of their Application landscape which enables pricing and contract management for their customers.
In this role you will work on:
- Agile practices (Scrum) but also more traditional based ITIL practices (Service Management) are the foundation of the practice
- For SAP CRM projects such as developing business blueprints, gap analysis, and configurations of SAP CRM
- Provide key knowledge and understanding of SAP CRM to guide (external) colleagues
- You would also have the background to implement changes and bug fixes yourself but primarily work between business specialists and external consultants to design complex reporting systems
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 7 years of practical experience and knowledge of SAP CRM on Prem
- Ideally leadership experience of small teams
- Must be fluent in English (written and spoken)
Salary & Benefits:
- Subject to skills and level of experience a fixed basic salary in the range of of €80,000 – €105,000 gross per annum.
- Pension (2.5% of gross).
- Staff Canteen
- Child Care
- Employee discounts for a lease car
- Employee discount on company products
Relocation Assistance / Costs:
- The company can aid in finding an apartment if necessary and give support by offering you a fully furnished apartment for the first 3 months + 1 month’s salary to help cover relocation costs.
- You must cover all other relocation costs yourself.
- You may work remotely from home but you must be onsite in the office in Hannover 6 days per month (every 2 weeks you will need to be onsite for 3 consecutive days).
Related Keywords: SAP CRM, SAP Customer Relationship Management.