SAP EH&S / ABAP Techno-Functional Consultant – English Speaking – Germany. Start: 13th April 2020. Part-Time (50 man days), 6 Month Contract. REMOTE WORKING. End-Client!
Our end client based in Germany requires an SAP EH&S (Environment Health & Safety) ABAP Techno-Functional Consultant to assist them on the following project. You are permitted to work remotely!
- Remote working from home permitted!
- Start date: 13th April 2020
- End date: 13th October 2020
- Estimated 50 man-days
This requires SAP EH&S programming skills as well as WWI (Windows Wordprocessor Integration) know-how.
- Must-have: WWI & ABAP Programming know-how; must be able to design & program new functionalities
- Must-have: Familiar with SAP EH&S data structures / specification database
- Must be strong in English
- Implement new Regulatory Data Sheet Report
- RDS (Regulatory Data Sheets) provides an efficient path to answer customer queries and to do so pro-actively. In comparison to the highly regulated SDS (Safety Data Sheet) an RDS does not have a defined structure. The intended purpose of RDS is to provide us with flexibility by capturing the regulatory and product related information and statement and construct them in a clear and user friendly format that would pro-actively support our customers when the need arises.
- Typical information given in an RDS are global chemical inventory status, content about critical ingredients and regulatory compliance related to a broad range of regulations and industry standards to name a few.
The targeted function is to host the data in SAP P03 on Real Substance level. Then to make and release the RDS report similar to the SDS and then to publish it on the web page.
- Set up new WWI report
- Integrate all required data from specification database, possibly via use of function modules
- Technical and professional consultancy for the creation of functional design
- Creation of the technical design
- Execution of unit test
Related keywords: SAP EH&S, SAP EHS, SAP EHSM, SAP Environment Health & Safety, ABAP, Technofunctional, Developer, Programmer