SAP ETRM (Energy Trading and Risk Management) / Logistics Consultant – English Speaking. 100% Remote Working. Flexible Start Date between 1st July – 1st August 2021. 24-36 Month Contract. END-CLIENT!
About the job
Our End Client based in Switzerland is looking for a Senior SAP Logistics Consultant to run SAP based ETRM (Energy Trading and Risk Management) support services.
- Contract duration 24 – 36 months.
- 100% Remote Work from home
- 8 Hours per day Monday – Friday
- Must work Core European Business hours 09:00 – 18:00 CET (Central European Time).
SAP ETRM support, up to full time equivalent in order to:
- Support the functionality of SAP based Energy Trading and Risk Management solution including but not limited to ETRM contracts, front-office, operations, refining and respective reporting applications;
- Support in the area of SAP MM (Materials Management), SAP SD (Sales and Distribution) modules;
- Analyze new business requirements to the system, translate those into potential solutions to achieve desired objectives, ensure regression and ETRM integrity;
- Work with the developers to deliver the solutions, run testing, prepare the documentation;
- Participate in the release management following the established procedures;
- Work on change management of ETRM system processes, take part in the SAP ETRM new assignments and projects;
- Provide direct user support within area of responsibility which includes troubleshooting and verification of system or process issues and improvements; user manuals and trainings execution.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must have participated in at least one SAP ETRM project within the last 5 years similar in scope based on the size, complexity, functionality, methods and technology.
- Must have Oil & Gas industry project experience.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years of SAP Logistics experience (SD & MM).
- Must have participated in several full lifecycle projects.
Must also have specific experience in:
- SAP Material Management support and implementation projects;
- SAP Sales and Distribution support and implementation projects;
- SAP Project systems projects;
- SAP S/4HANA implementation, migration projects and support;
- Experience in the intercompany processes and interfaces;
- Reporting support: ALV function modules & classes (list, grid, tree), other enjoy components, SAP Query, SAP Script, Smart Forms, Adobe Forms, BDS, DOI, OLE2
- Automation (MS Office Integration) ;
- Data migration (LSMW) in SD / MM including master data objects;
- Experience in SD, MM, PS integration;
- Debug knowledge;
- Transport requests;
- User access and authorizations;
- End-users and key users training experience.
- Has understanding of adjacent business process in SAP Financial Accounting and Controlling.
- Must be fluent in English
Related keywords: SAP ETRM, SAP Energy Trading and Risk Management, SAP Logistics, SAP SD, SAP Sales & Distribution, SAP MM, SAP Materials Management, SAP IS-Oil & Gas, SAP S/4HANA, SAP PS, SAP Project System.