SAP EWM Consultant
SAP EWM Consultant – German Speaking. Berlin, Germany. Flexible Start Date: March/April/May 2018. Permanent (In House) Job. Salary depending upon experience, up to €95,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Our end-client based in Berlin, Germany is looking for an SAP EMW (Extended Warehouse Management) Consultant to join their highly professional and enthusiastic in-house team on a permanent employment basis.
Required Sills & Experience:
• Must have Strong SAP EWM expertise and experience including:
* Minimum of 3 years’ experience implementing and/or supporting SAP EWM/Logistics/SCM in multi-plant, multi-company, multi-language, multi-currency in consumer products and/or process manufacturing environments.
* Advanced SAP configuration experience. Experience with ECC 6.0.
* Experience of Interfaces to external systems would be a plus.
* Understanding of the integration points between the modules and their dependencies with SD and FICO.
• Demonstrated experience in implementing and managing manufacturing and distribution systems for mid-size to large organizations.
• Experience in project management and a structured systems development methodology.
• Must have strong customer service skills and highly developed interpersonal skills.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Able to work in a global organization respecting regional and local cultural and organizational differences.
• Ability to deal with ambiguity, multiple priorities and stretch goals.
• Willingness to travel to various production sites across Germany
Nice to have:
• Any experience in SAP LE, WM, MM, PP-PI, APO is highly beneficial but not essential.
• Must be fluent in English
• Must have at least B1 level German
The SAP EWM Business Analyst/Consultant will provide leadership in process analysis, process and system design, systems development, configuration by our application management vendor, testing, implementation and training to support SAP and our Continuous System Improvement systems. As the SAP EWM/Logistics expert, the position will entail working with “super” and end-users to identify and resolve functional/technical and/or process issues, test and train on system functions, identify, design, and develop system updates in support of business requirements, and assist IT in the overall coordination of system updates, enhancements, etc.
• Analyzes and documents the business requirements and determines the impact of those requirements within a specific module and across all modules of the system
• Works with application management vendor to configure the system to meet the business requirements as identified and approved.
• Assists in continuous improvement efforts to enhance system performance and to provide enhanced functionality.
• Participates in all phases of the project life cycle project identification, feasibility, blueprinting/design, configuration, testing, documentation, implementation, training and ongoing support.
• Applies SDLC structure and enforces all identified organizational standards relative to system enhancements, changes, issues and problems.
• Develops use cases, test plans, test scripts and test cases.
• Executes test plans and test scripts / cases to ensure system changes are aligned with business requirements.
• Able to lead small to moderate size projects creating project plans, assigning and monitoring project tasks, and facilitating team meetings to ensure on-time and on-budget delivery of solutions.
• Communicates with staff at all levels in the organization business and IT.
• Provides knowledge transfer and support to other Business Analysts within the department.
• Be an integral part / take active role in change control processes for testing & implementing system changes, fixes, enhancements, etc.