SAP EWM Consultant – German Speaking – Hannover, Germany. Flexible Start Date from April 2020 onwards. Salary €60,000 – €105,000 + Benefits. Permanent (in-house) Job. END-Client!
Our end-client based in Hannover, Germany, requires an SAP EWM (Extended Warehouse Management) Consultant who has at least A2 level German language skills and is willing to become more proficient in German.
This is a great company to work for as they are a huge global company operating in over 50 countries world wide with a revenue of over €40 Billion per year. The company offers interesting and dynamic SAP topics in an international team environment; broad development and training options valuing a positive work environment based on technical as well as good personal relationships. In this role you will be given the opportunity to shape the future SAP EWM landscape as part of a team with small hierarchies.
In this position you will take over responsibility for:
- Conception, design and implementation of processes, applications and interfaces in the area of SAP EWM with special consideration of future requirements and technologies (Industry 4.0, Digitalization)
- Coordination of development and maintenance activities
- Execution and approval of functional tests and creation of technical documentation
- Conducting trainings in cooperation with the global support organization and Key Users
- Management of internal projects and global rollouts in our plants
- Worldwide coordination and communication with our internal and external interfaces in order to continuously improve our material flow systems and processes
Required Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years of SAP EWM experience
- Must be able to read and debug ABAP code
- Must be willing to travel globally on average up to 30% (1 week per month)
Nice to have (not essential):
- Any experience in SAP MM, SD, WM, QM
- Any experience in Project Management
- Must be fluent in English
- Must have a minimum of A2 level German
Salary & Benefits:
- Subject to skills and level of experience a fixed basic salary of €60,000 – €105,000 gross per annum.
- Pension (2.5% of gross).
- Staff Canteen
- Child Care
- Employee discounts for a lease car
- Employee discount on company products
- Relocation assistance is possible and negotiable on a case-by-case basis. The company can aid in finding an apartment if necessary and give support for rent payments for the first six months. This incentive comes in the form of an interest-free loan.
Related keywords: SAP EWM, SAP Extended Warehouse Management, SAP E-WM, SAP e WM, SAP eWM, SAP WM, SAP Warehouse Management