SAP EWM Consultant – English Speaking – Malmo, Sweden – 60% Remote Work (working from home). Permanent Job. Start date: Flexible February 2022 onwards. Salary indication: SEK 60,000/month + Benefits. End client!
Our end-client in Malmo, Sweden is looking to hire an SAP EWM (Extended Warehouse Management) Consultant to join their experienced team.
The role will involve:
* Working within the SAP EWM area, giving advice to the business on possible system improvements to support the process.
* Developing the systems in cooperation with the business in accordance with the business and IT strategy of the company and provide support of existing solutions.
* Design, configure, and implement solutions.
* Maintain and secure functionality within the application.
* Communicate with process managers regarding improvements.
* Suggest and initiate improvements for the application.
* Ordering and steering consultants when applicable
* Perform investigations, pre-studies, specifications of requirements for new or improvements of solutions.
* Document solutions
* Create or update test cases for new or changed solutions.
* Support and solve issues in existing solutions
Skills & experience needed:
* 5+ years of experience of SAP EWM as well as very good understanding of warehouse and logistic processes.
* Experienced in configuring the system according to defined processes in SAP EWM as well as in SAP ERP WM module.
* An understanding ABAP to such level that you are able to read and understand code as well as instruct an ABAP programmer. Capability of debugging is also an advantage.
* 30 days days of vacation with additional 25 + 31 hours leave
* Up to 4000 SEK/year contribution for sport/health activities
* the chance to work with a well known brand in an experienced and fun environment
Related keywords: SAP EWM, Extended Warehouse Management, Logistics, SCM, Supply Chain Management, Warehouse, SAP WM, SAP WMS