SAP EWM / Label Management Consultant – German Speaking – Zurich, Switzerland. Flexible Start Date: from November 2020 Onwards. Permanent (in-house) Job. Competitive Salary + Benefits (including some remote working). END-CLIENT.
Our well-known end-client based in Zurich, Switzerland, is looking to hire an SAP EWM (Extended Warehouse Management) who has experience with or is willing to learn Label Management.
The company is in the process of one of the largest current S/4HANA & C/4HANA transformational change programmes globally and utilise the latest technologies to shape the future of both their industry and the future of their staff, providing a wide range of career opportunities and ongoing training.
Working in relaxed, friendly environment you will play a key part in transforming their business to SAP S/4HANA. This is a great place to work with some travel to other sites and the option to work remotely from home when not needed in the office.
* Conception and implementation of future-oriented solutions (SAP S4, EWM, Opal)
* Functional management of the work package
* Implementation of an integrative and sustainable concept for awards
* Advising the company on labeling and their system support by S4 HANA, SAP EWM and Opal
* Further development of the labeling processes together with the group companies on strategic topics such as EPCIS and Track & Trace
* Cooperation with external partners (consultants and developers)
* Support of the timely implementation of project and support tasks
* Support responsibility (3rd level) for the assigned applications
* Support in the training of employees in the specialist field with a focus on awards
* Contact person for key users in the group companies and other relevant organizational units on the subject of labeling
* Professional experience in the IT SAP logistics environment as well as relevant experience in SAP R3, S4 HANA, EWM or comparable logistics solutions
* Very good knowledge of the processes of supply chain management (logistics, production – knowledge of EH&S and SAP RD / SAP PLM Recipe Development is an advantage)
* Experience in the implementation of projects
* Ability to write functional specifications (define fields, tables and logic in order to determine the data retrieval and then the format for labeling)
* High willingness to learn and an independent familiarization with new topics
* Very good analytical and conceptual skills
* Very good communication skills & team orientation
* Willingness to travel within Switzerland
What’s on offer:
* Competitive Salary
* Versatile, independent and responsible management activity in a dynamic and modern working environment
* Unique opportunity to work in an innovative large-scale project to introduce a system landscape based on S/4HANA for the entire group
* Attractive employment conditions with above-average social benefits and diverse opportunities for further development
* 17% company contribution to Pension
* Modern remote working from home flexibility
* Full SAP training programmes
* Discounts on a wide range of products
Related keywords: SAP EWM, SAP WM, SAP Extended Warehouse Management, SAP Label Management, Labelling, Label Management, S/HANA, SAP Logistics, SAP Logistik, SAP Track & Trace, SAP EHS, SAP EH&S, SAP PLM RD, SAP Recipe Development