SAP FI Consultant
SAP FI Consultant – Scandinavian Speaking – Copenhagen, Denmark. Permanent Job. Flexible Start Date: July/Aug/Sep/Oct/Nov/Dec 2017. Salary Indication: Competitive Plus Benefits
Our client in Copenhagen, Denmark is looking for an SAP FI (Financials) Consultant to reinforce their SAP implementation team.
The successful candidate will have / will be:
* Expert knowledge in SAP FI (GL, AP, AR & Fixed Assets)
* Deep knowledge of integration with other modules
* At least one SAP FI implementation in a multinational company, facing business needs such as dual currency accounting, GAAP, IFRS, replication/consolidation, etc.
* Experience in implementing Danish SAP AP & AR payment methods & terms, including electronic payment runs
* Experience in implementing Danish SAP Tax (VAT, AEAT models, etc.) and statutory requirements
* Someone with seniority & leadership, with a background of more than a full SAP implementation cycle and strong knowledge of the Accounting, Tax & Treasury business processes
* Hands-on & team player. Eager to work in any area that may be required from him/her within the area of expertise (prepare test scripts, testing, errors validation & resolution, functional designs, documentation, training, etc.)
* Able to work under pressure, in a project more based on a schedule of events / critical path activities than on a detailed project plan and within teams where the roles/responsibilities are not necessarily sharply defined
* English & Scandinavian i.e. Danish, Norwegian or Swedish
* Availability & flexibility to travel across the Nordics & Baltics