SAP FI-CA Consultant – French Speaking – Marseille, France. Flexible Start Date from June 2021 Onwards. Permanent Job. Salary up to €90,000 gross per annum + Relocation Assistance + Benefits. End-Client!
Our end-client based in the city of Marseille, France is looking for an SAP FI-CA (Contract Accounts Payable and Receivable) Consultant to join their prestigious organisation which can be considered to be one of France’s greatest success stories! A family-run business that began with humble beginnings over 40 years ago rapidly grew to one of the world’s largest companies with a presence in over 160 countries with over 700 offices and warehouses, employing more than 100,000 people worldwide, including over 2,000 in their beautiful Marseille office!
This is one of France’s finest companies to work for where the company puts a huge emphasis on the wellbeing and continuous career advancement of it’s employees. There are many great career paths within the company and they offer each employee the option to easily move teams and move to different departments if they wish in order to achieve their career ambitions.
During the past year the company has proved to be highly resilient to the disruptions of the Corona pandemic and has continued to grow and expand it’s business ventures both in France and internationally. The company has a strong digital transformation program, has an entrepreneurial mindset and is highly conscious of the environment and always looking for greener solutions to lower it’s carbon footprint.
The Finance Department is launching a major transformation program for the Finance function (2020 – 2023) with the IT Department in order to lead, facilitate and secure the transition to the SAP Finance solution.
In this context, the group wishes to strengthen a dedicated SAP project team, to support the transformation program in this large-scale migration to the SAP solution and to stabilize the group’s legacy.
We are therefore looking for an SAP FI-CA Business Analyst profile, dedicated to the SAP ECC 6 – FICA module, working in close collaboration with business users and internal teams, and providing expertise both functional, but also in terms of implementation and module implementation: definition and structuring of processes, data and solution in a complex environment.
As a SAP FI-CA Business Analyst within the project team, you are in charge of:
- Deploy and develop the existing solution with the various business entities;
- Work in Agile mode by collaborating with the business and members of the Key Project Core Team to identify, analyse, interpret and prioritize business requirements, while ensuring consistency with other business process owners and experts;
- Ensure, for each interface with the billing system that business rules, use cases as well as non-functional requirements are correctly written and documented;
- Provide support to the Architect regarding the design of the target solution and its interfaces;
- Organize, prepare and execute functional tests;
- Manage technical and functional modifications to applications;
- Provide functional support to business users;
- Guarantee compliance with SLAs (Service Level Agreements);
- Create training documentation and provide training as needed;
- Ensure regular reporting to management;
- Apply the company’s methods and processes.
These activities are not exhaustive and can evolve according to the needs of the project.
Required Skills and Experience:
- You have at least 5 years of experience in a similar role, as an SAP FI-CA Consultant or Business Analyst;
- You have completed at least 2 full end-to-end lifecycle implementations, preferably on the deployment of global solutions;
- You master and bring a strong expertise on the following Finance modules:
- SAP ECC6 CI & CA (Convergent Invoicing & Contract Accounts Payable and Receivable)
- GL (general accounting)
- CO-PA (business case)
- BFR + (rules and interfaces)
- FICA data model
- Idoc Management
- You bring knowledge of development tools, methods and standards;
- You have already had the experience of managing/working with offshore teams;
- You have an excellent ability to manage your priorities and follow the progress of several subjects in parallel;
- You must be fluent in French (minimum C1 level)
- You must be fluent in English (minimum C1 level)
You should also have the following qualities:
- Autonomy and proactive behaviour,
- Excellent written and oral communication, analytical and synthesis skills
- Team spirit, pedagogy, ability to improve skills
- Ability to acquire new functional skills,
- Ability to work in an international environment in contact with offshore teams,
- Responsiveness, rigor
- The salary on offer is subject to your level of knowledge, skills and experience and ranges between €60,000 – €90,000 gross per annum.
- It is deemed to be the candidate’s responsibility to cover all relocation costs to Marseille, however, it may be possible for the company to provide some small gesture of good will to help you to relocate. A lump sum of €1000 – €2000 may be possible and would need to be discussed during the interviews.
- Laptop computer
- 27 days holidays + 12 RTT (days off, that can be cumulative)
- Flexible working hours
- 1 day per week remote working from home
- Beautiful modern office
Related keywords: SAP FICA, SAP FI-CA, SAP FI/CA, SAP Convergent Invoicing, SP Contract Accounts Payable and Receivable, SAP FI-AR, SAP Accounts Receivable, SAP FI, SAP FICO, SAP FI/CO, SAP FI-CO, SAP Finance, SAP Financial, SAP Financials, SAP Hybris Billing, SAP BRIM, SAP CI.