SAP FI-CA Consultant – German Speaking. Bern, Switzerland. Flexible Start Date Between Jan – Mar 2020. Salary up to CHF 125,000 + Benefits. END-CLIENT!
Our end client based in Bern, Switzerland, is searching for an SAP FI-CA (Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable) Consultant to join their in-house team and work on areas including SAP BRIM / SAP Hybris Billing (Convergent Invoicing and Convergent Charging and FI-CA Integration). The company will provide full training in the SAP BRIM module and will therefore also consider candidates without previous knowledge of SAP BRIM (SAP Hybris Billing).
This is a fantastic company to work for where home office and flexible working hours are the norm and they invest heavily in their staff to train them up in relevant SAP topics.
In this role you will work in an SAP environment that actively contributes to the success of their in-house customers with its innovative solutions.
As an SAP FI-CA consultant specializing in processes and functionalities in the field of bulk billing and contract accounting (summarized under the term BRIM) as well as their integration into the rest of the SAP ecosystem and various peripheral systems, you support us in challenging projects such as the group-wide introduction of SAP S/4HANA. With your broad knowledge and experience from previous projects, you develop solutions that are tailored to the internal partners in the SAP standard, implement them independently in Customizing, or develop solutions for in-house developments and interfaces.
With your networked thinking and your open way to tackle things, you build a bridge between the IT and the different departments. Challenging tasks await you in an agile and dynamic work environment with attractive working conditions, advanced training opportunities and beneficial benefits.
Required Skills and Experience:
- You must have strong knowledge of at least one of these modules: SAP FI-CA, SAP BRIM or SAP Hyrbris Billing
- Customizing experience in one of the above modules
- Good knowledge of other adjacent SAP modules such as SOM, MDG, FI-AR.
- Strong willingness to learn new SAP modules and systems.
- Knowledge of different phases and procedures in classical waterfall as well as in agile IT projects organized according to Scrum
- Knowledge of common office and documentation tools
- Must be fluent in German (Minimum C1 level).
- Must be fluent in English