SAP FI Consultant – English Speaking – Caribbean. Start: 27th Jan 2020. 6 Month+ Contract Role. Expenses Paid! Work Permit Arranged by client.
Our client, located on a beautiful sunny Caribbean island, is looking to hire an SAP FI (Finance) Consultant. The client has already gone-live, and is looking to strengthen its internal Competency Centre support team with a external contractor. The client is on SAP EHP8 for SAP ERP 6.0
• Responsible for detailed design and analysis of business processes and applications in the SAP FI area, for deployment, support and sustainment activities (such as issue resolution, configuration, testing).
• Also responsible for SAP FI Level 2 and 3 support in case of any issues.
• Responsible for design, planning and implementation of SAP FI solutions.
• Deployment of new implementations (templates, rollouts) and to lead evolution of running solution
• Contributes to conceptual and logical designs and writes functional and dev specifications; also supports and review blueprinting and implementation of SAP solutions; coordinate with external consultants and lead blueprinting and realization activities
• Document SAP non-functional requirements addressing availability, continuity, extensibility, and other system characteristics.
• Supports deployment and conducts unit and integration testing
• Assists with scope, issues and risk management
• Supports Business Process Management (BPM) & Operations: Support Business Process Functional leads in the setup and use of BPM in Solution Manager to link different views: business process hierarchy and steps, systems transactions and interfaces, organization (users and IT owners) and provide a solid and business-meaningful operational reporting mapping
• 4+ years of deep experience in SAP FI
• Ability to configure and build solutions
• Experience of full life-cycle implementations and knowledge of end-to-end development process
• Experience with SAP Solution Manager; Knowledge of Application life-cycle Management best practices
• Hands-on technical writing experience (blueprinting and architecture design)
• Analytical thinking and effective communication/soft skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to spend time on one of the Caribbean’s most beautiful islands, a tropical paradise with beautiful beaches, coral reefs and rich marine life. The client will provide you with accommodation (on a beach and golf resort!) and return flights to your home country every 3 months. The client will arrange your work permit.
Related Keywords: SAP FI, FI-, FI/, FICO, FI-CO, FI/CO, Finance, Financial, Financials