SAP FI / CO Business Process Analyst – French Speaking – Paris, France – Permanent Job – Start Date: Flexible August 2021 onwards. Salary indication € 55,000 – € 70,000 per annum + Benefits. 50% Remote Working (Work from Home) possible. End Client!
Context of the role:
Being an important pillar of the Central IT department, the Enterprise Application group provides business support, transformation and growth by setting up and supporting business applications in the scope of Global ERP and other applications, in all the main business domains (Supply Chain, Finance, Logistics).
Primary Purpose of the role:
* With their knowledge on business processes and data flows, the SAP FI / CO (Finance / Controlling) Business Process Analyst acts as a link between business processes and systems and liaises closely with Supply chain, Purchasing, Sales and Finance domain experts, as well as the business and 3rd party suppliers.
* Being mainly responsible to manage the operational changes raised by business, challenging them and proposing solutions to improve business process.
* Responsible for ensuring proper business improvement as well as operational service improvement.
* Contribute on business demand process as well to contribute in project execution as functional lead of the area, delivering pre-study and implementing new solutions across the organization. Global area of action is US, Europe and Asia
* Work closely with the Finance business teams to structure the demand from requirements to implementation according to compliance rules.
* Validate solution design & effort estimations for SAP change requests
* Verify solution design documentation for SAP change requests
* Review utilization and re-balance workload within domain
* Decide on capacity allocation for SAP change requests
* Identify problems, trigger Root Cause Analysis and validate corrective Actions
* Align with Key users on SAP change request specifications
* Assist on documentation completion, challenge business requirement in terms of benefits and compliance with SAP and Company standards.
* Identify priority and implementation deadline for SAP change request.
* Evaluate an impact of SAP change request implementation on other sites and specify regression test requirements
* Review and manage final documentation
* Ensure seamless integration between domain functions, operations and 3rd party suppliers
* Good knowledge of SAP Modules Finance & Controlling. Knowledge of SAP VIM add-on, Fiori applications is a plus.
* At least 3-5 years of experiences in an international IT environment (ideally in manufacturing)
* Good understanding of Finance & Controlling processes and in managing respective applications. Experience in SOX environment is a plus
* Demonstrated ability to develop and introduce innovations. Excellent organizational, planning and problem resolution skills with the ability to multitask.
* Proactive, open minded and flexible personality with experience in working on a matrix environment. Strong communicator.
* Business fluent in English and French
* Our client is flexible on your exact background, the role is business and IT facing where you will collect requirements from and challenge the business and translate for the implementation and customisation teams. This will involve both small and important changes with new tools and SAP add-ons.
* The role could suit and SAP Consultant, an advanced SAP Key User, or someone from a Finance & Controlling business role who has moved into IT.
* Up to 30% travel will be needed
* French contract with typical health insurance and “prévoyance”
* Work’s council benefits
* Mobile phone and laptop.
* 25 days holidays + roughly 10 additional days off per year (RTT)
* 50% remote working
Related keywords: SAP, SAP FI, Finance, SAP CO, Controlling, SAP FICO, SAP FI/CO, SAP FI-CO, SAP Key User, SAP Super User, Finance & Controlling, SAP Consultant, SAP Domain Lead, SAP Support