SAP FI/CO Consultant – English Speaking. Porto, Portugal. Flexible Start Date from June 2022 Onwards. Permanent Job. Salary Range: €35,000 – €53,000 Gross per annum + Bonus + Benefits + Relocation Assistance. END-CLIENT!
Our end-client based in Porto, Portugal, is looking for an English speaking SAP FI/CO (Finance and Controlling) Consultant to join their expanding team. They have multiple positions and are looking to hire both junior and senior level consultants. This is a fantastic opportunity to join the company as they are just beginning the migration to S/4HANA, a very large programme that will continue for the next few years. Now is the perfect time to join the S/4HANA migration project at an early stage.
The role of the SAP FI/CO Tech Consultant is responsible for the planning, installing and for the configuration of software solutions and systems. It is capable to support employees with specific applications and provides expert advisory. The role analyzes information systems of the company and individualizes specific system solutions to meet the demand of the business.
- Investigates operational needs and problems and opportunities, contributing to the recommendation of improvements in automated and non-automated components of new or changed processes and organization.
- Assists in defining acceptance tests for these recommendations.
Requirements Definition and Management:
- Defines and manages scoping, requirements definition and prioritization activities for small-scale changes and assists with more complex change initiatives.
- Follows agreed standards, applying appropriate techniques to elicit and document detailed requirements.
- Provides constructive challenge to stakeholders as required.
- Prioritizes requirements and documents traceability to source.
- Reviews requirements for errors and omissions.
- Provides input to the requirements base-line.
- Investigates, manages and applies authorized requests for changes to base-lined requirements, in line with change management policy.
- Assists in the configuration of software and equipment and the systems testing of platform-specific versions of one or more software products.
- Documents faults, implements resolutions and retests to agreed standards.
- Identifies and resolves issues with applications, following agreed procedures.
- Uses application management software and tools to collect agreed performance statistics.
- Carries out agreed applications maintenance tasks.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Our client has multiple vacancies in their FI/CO team and they are open to receiving CV’s from juniors to seniors.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of SAP FI/CO experience.
- Experience in any of the following SAP FI/CO sub-modules: GL / AP / AR / AA / TR / BL / CO-OM / COPA (full training will be given to you in the modules you do not have).
- Must have experience in translating business requirements into external/internal design documentation and implementing solutions (including SAP FICO customizing)
- Understanding of different cultures
- Participated in projects with people from other functions/markets
- Must have strong English language skills, minimum B2 level in reading, writing and speaking.
What if I don’t check all the boxes?
Not a problem. The company, is keen to increase their team’s diversity of backgrounds and skills. They are more interested in the work you will produce with them than the work you’ve already produced in the past. If this role sounds of interest to you then we look forward to receiving your application! Training will be provided in the skills / knowledge you do not have yet.
The company offers:
- Very flexible work pattern. You can start anytime between 07:00 – 10:00 am
- Casual dress code
- Continuous education and working with internal and external consultancies
- Expertise is all areas of H2R to learn from
- Diverse team and all levels of expertise
- The salary on offer is subject to your level of skills knowledge and experience and ranges between €35,000 – €53,000 gross per annum
- An annual bonus of 10% for juniors and 15% for seniors is awarded subject to performance
- International relocation package for candidates moving to Portugal from another country.
- Health Insurance
- Food allowance
- Mobile phone
- Company staff discounts on products
- 26 days of holiday per year (25 + 1 day for birthday)
- During the Covid Pandemic you will work 100% remotely.
- After the pandemic passes the company will employ a hybrid working model: 60% onsite / 40% Remote.
Portuguese Work Permits:
- The company is a multi-cultural organisation and welcomes candidates from all parts of the globe. The company is open to sponsoring a work permit for the right candidate.
Related Keywords: SAP FI, SAP FI-AA, SAP FI-AP, SAP FI-AR, SAP FI-GL, SAP FI-TR, SAP Finance, SAP Financial, SAP Financials, SAP Asset Accounting, SAP Accounts Payable, SAP Accounts Receivable, SAP General Ledger, SAP Treasury, SAP CO, SAP Controlling, SAP CO-PA, SAP Profitability Analysis, SAP CO-OM, SAP Overhead Cost Controlling