SAP FI/CO Consultant – Italian Speaking – Verona, Italy. Flexible Start Date from February 2021 Onwards. Salary range: €28,000 – €42,000 gross per annum + Excellent Benefits + Relocation Assistance! END-CLIENT!
Our end-client, a well-known and exciting company based in the beautiful city of Verona, Italy is looking to hire an SAP FICO Consultant.
Our client offers a highly energetic and stimulating environment offering their employees fantastic working conditions and great opportunities for rapid career growth. It is a relaxed and friendly company that offers flexible start/finish times, they actively promote and encourage a good work/life balance.
Their SAP IT team offers stimulating work and you will constantly interact with all members of the department.
Our client is looking for candidates who are either juniors with at least 1 year of experience or slightly more medior level candidates with 3 to 4 years of experience and the salary they offer depends upon your level of experience.
Depending upon your level of experience you will be engaged in the implementation of innovative projects of a mainly international nature, concerning not only the Italian companies but also the company’s foreign ones. The company is in the middle of migrating to S/4HANA so this is a great time to join and get exposure to this new and exciting technology and be involved with activities ranging from the implementation of the SAP system for the company’s commercial branches and production companies, located worldwide, to projects for the evolution and optimization of the supply chain as well as to the expansion of e-commerce sales channels.
You will be actively participating in the resolution of help desk problems related to business processes. You will also have the opportunity to increase your technical skills thanks to the support with external expert staff of the consultancy companies that collaborate in the company and any ad hoc training courses.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
Depending on the skills you have in SAP FICO, you will be included in the team dedicated to project development in one of the following areas:
- Manage and solve the problems encountered by users in the FI / CO area, in Italy and also foreign subsidiaries.
- Relate frequently with users, acquiring in-depth knowledge of business processes
- Implement projects in the FI / CO areas following all phases of the project, namely analysis, customizing, testing, go live and post go live support;
- Maintain constant relationships with users, acquiring in-depth knowledge of business processes;
- Collaborate and coordinate the activities of the external consultants involved in the projects, actively contributing to the technical design of the solutions and to the management of all the project phases in compliance with the defined plans.
Required Skills and Experience:
- The client is open to either juniors with at least 1 year of experience or slightly more medior level candidates with 3 to 4 years of experience.
- Good interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Good attitude to problem solving and a spirit of collaboration
- Good organizational skills.
- Willingness to travel internationally (up to 20% travel)
- Must be good in Italian (minimum B2 level)
- Must be good in English (minimum B2 level)
- The salary on offer will depend upon your level of experience and ranges between €28,000 – €42,000 gross per annum.
- Every year they conduct an annual performance review with a pay rise for achieving your set goals.
- 5 week of holiday per annum
- Staff canteen which costs €2.40/day and is all you can eat!
- In-house Kindergarden (Child Care) facilities for staff with young children
- Swimming poll and gym membership.
- Fantastic staff discounts up to 30%
- To help with relocating to Verona, the company offers an additional €400/month on top of your salary for the first year to re-locators.
Related Keywords: SAP FI, SAP FICO, SAP FI/CO, SAP FI-CO. SAP CO, SAP Finance, SAP Financial, SAP Financials, SAP Controlling, S4HANA, S/4HANA, S4 HANA, Finanza