SAP FI Consultant – Italian Speaking. Verona, Italy. Flexible Start Date from April 2021 Onwards. Permanent Job. Salary range: €30,000 – €45,000 gross per annum + Excellent Benefits + Relocation Assistance! END-CLIENT!
Our end-client, a well-known and exciting company based in the beautiful city of Verona, Italy, is looking to hire an SAP FI (SAP Finance) Consultant to join their expanding team.
Our client offers a highly energetic and stimulating environment offering their employees fantastic working conditions and great opportunities for rapid career growth. It is a relaxed and friendly company that offers flexible start/finish times – they actively promote and encourage a good work/life balance.
The company will begin moving to S/4HANA later in the year so now is the perfect time to join and gain full end-to-end implementation experience from the very beginning of the project.
Our client is looking for candidates who have completed at least 1 SAP FI full life cycle end-to-end project. The ideal candidate should have between 2 – 5 years of experience but if you have more experience that is fine too. The salary they offer depends upon your level of experience.
You will be actively participating in the resolution of help desk problems related to business processes. You will also have the opportunity to increase your technical skills thanks to the support with external expert staff of the consultancy companies that collaborate in the company and any ad hoc training courses.
Within our Corporate IT Department you will be engaged in the implementation of stimulating and innovative projects of a predominantly international nature, concerning not only the Italian companies but also the foreign ones of the Group. The activities range from the implementation of the SAP system for the commercial branches and production companies of the group, located worldwide, to projects for the evolution and optimization of the supply chain as well as the expansion and integration of the retail and e-commerce sales channels.
Given the highly dynamic context, you will actively participate in a constant and continuous updating of business processes, in parallel with a growth in technical skills achieved through training through the support of internal and external experts.
Depending on the SAP skills you have, you will be included in the team dedicated to the development of projects in SAP Financial (FI) and Controlling (CO).
Your responsibilities will be:
- Implement projects in the SAP FI / CO areas following all phases of the project, ie analysis, customizing, testing, go live and post go live support;
- Maintain constant relationships with users, acquiring an in-depth knowledge of business processes;
- Collaborate and coordinate the activities of external consultants involved in the projects, actively contributing to the technical design of the solutions and the management of all project phases in compliance with the defined plans.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of SAP FI experience.
- Must have completed at least 1 SAP FI full end-to-end implementation
- Must have SAP FI customizing / configuration experience.
- Good organizational and analytical skills, practicality, a spirit of collaboration and a willingness to work towards objectives
- Willing to travel internationally (on average 4 business trips per year. Each trip lasts 1 week)
Nice to have (but not essential):
- Knowledge in SAP CO (Controlling) is nice to have.
- Must be good in Italian (minimum B2 level)
- Must be good in English (minimum B2 level)
Fantastic Benefits Include:
- 5 weeks of holiday per annum
- Staff canteen which costs €2.40/day and is all you can eat!
- In-house Kindergarden (Child Care) facilities for staff with young children
- Swimming poll and gym membership.
- Fantastic staff discounts up to 30% off their product ranges.
Relocation to Verona:
- To help with relocating to Verona, the company offers an additional €200/month on top of your salary for the first 2 years.
- For this role, it is mandatory for you to relocate to Verona. You cannot work remotely from another city. Due to the ongoing Corona pandemic, the start date is therefore very flexible; there is no pressure to relocate immediately. You can relocate to Verona at a point in time when it is safe and practical to do so.
Related Keywords: SAP FI, SAP FICO, SAP FI/CO, SAP FI-CO. SAP CO, SAP Finance, SAP Financial, SAP Financials, SAP Controlling, S4HANA, S/4HANA, S4 HANA, Finanza