SAP FI Consultant – English Speaking. Warsaw, Poland. Flexible Start Date from April 2021 onwards. Salary up to PLN 22,000/month Gross + Bonus + Benefits + Relocation Support. Permanent Job. END-CLIENT! (Work Permit Sponsorship for Non-EU candidates possible)
Our end-client based in Warsaw, Poland, is recognized as a market leader with the key solutions they develop for quality control and manufacturing processes for customers in a wide range of industries. They are a global company operating worldwide with a culture shaped by their professional, innovative and dedicated global teams. The company is currently searching for a fluent English speaking SAP FI (Finance) Consultant to join their very large SAP Competency Center housing a team of over 150 SAP consultants. The company has plans to move to S/4HANA in the near future so now is the best time to join to ensure you get involved with S/4HANA from the very beginning.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- In this role you will be responsible for providing the best technical solution in SAP FI module. Also among your responsibilities will be maintaining and protecting the SAP-FI template through the global roll-in’s, parallel and subsequent projects.
- Perform and be responsible for all the SAP-FI (FI, FI-AA, FSCM) related customizing and developments.
- Evaluate new identified business processes in co-ordination with the business responsible.
- Provide the best technical solution in SAP for approved changes.
- Supporting and advising the project team to create the best possible solution for approved additions to the template and accurately translate those into system functionalities.
- Creation of functional and technical specifications for enhancements, interfaces and data migration. Involvement in additional releases of functionality and parallel SAP related projects.
- Support the project team in all aspects of SAP Finance application.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 6 years of professional experience within SAP FI, FI-AA
- Extensive experience in integration with other SAP system modules.
- Must have experience in at least 2 full life-cycle end-to-end implementation projects including design, customizing, testing and training.
- Professional English skills (written and spoken).
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Willingness to travel up to 20%.
Nice to have additional skills (but not essential):
- Experience in SAP FSCM (Financial Supply Chain Management) will be an asset.
- Experience in SAP CO will be an asset.
- Experience with SAP S/4HANA Financials will be an asset.
- Must be fluent in English (reading, writing, speaking).
- The salary on offer is subject to your level of knowledge and experience. Up to PLN (Polish Zloty) 22,000/month.
- Annual bonus of up to 7%
- 5 days per month remote working
- Medical care with basic dental package
- Life insurance
- Multi-sport card / Multi-cafeteria program
- Flexible working hours, Interesting and challenging career in a successful leading global organization
- Trainings and professional development
- Possibility to work in an international environment with multicultural team
- Possibility to use languages on daily basis
- Possibility to be a member of our Healthy team social activities e.g. roller skating, football, board games, cycling or running.
The company offer a maximum lump sum payment of PLN 6000 to help you with relocation costs to Warsaw.
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, all employees are currently working remotely from home. Therefore after the initial onboarding program you will work remotely from home until the end of the lockdown at which point you will then be expected to work in the office every day.
Poland Work Permit Sponsorship:
All applicants are welcome. The company is open to candidates from anywhere in the world and will sponsor a work permit.
Related keywords: SAP FI, SAP FICO, SAP FI/CO, SAP FI-CO. SAP CO, SAP Finance, SAP Financial, SAP Financials, SAP Controlling, SAP FI-AA, SAP FI-Asset Accounting, SAP FSCM, SAP Financial Supply Chain Management, S4HANA, S/4HANA, S4 HANA, Finanse.