SAP FI Consultant – German Speaking. 100% Remote Work From Home. Flexible Start Date from August 2021 Onwards. Highly competitive salary up to €100,000 gross per annum + Bonus + Relocation Package + Great Benefits! END-CLIENT!
Our end-client based in the region of Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany, has a fantastic opportunity for an SAP FI consultant to join their growing team of 8 people. In this role you will focus 80% on SAP FI topics and 20% on SAP CO topics (knowledge/experience in SAP CO is not required).
This is a fantastic opportunity working for a modern thinking company at the forefront of the latest technologies such as SAP S/4HANA, Cloud and Fiori. Flexible working hours with the option to work remotely from home 100% compliment the extensive employee benefits listed below. The company also supports people who need to relocate with some financial assistance which can be discussed on a case-by-case basis during your interview.
As a pioneer in a very interesting sector, they have a passion for the development and implementation of new technologies. For the next stage of systems evolution, they are looking for creative minds who enjoy working with a variety of technologies and give them their own creative freedom to help their professional development.
Some of the great benefits you can expect:
- A secure digital application and onboarding process during the COVID-19 pandemic
- A company car (e.g. BMW 3 Series, Audi A4, Mercedes C Class can be discussed if required and will form part of your overall salary package)
- A crisis-proof permanent job
- Diverse opportunities for further development and long-term perspectives within our growing company
- Unique career development opportunities in a national and international context
- Digital Feel Good Management with a wide range of offers for your health, e.g. B. Home workouts, nutritional advice, mental training, etc.
- Modern workplaces, flexible working hours, home office options, employee discounts and much more ensure a pleasant working environment
- Everything for your well-being and even more flexibility
in one place: free fitness studio, daycare and allowance
for lunch in your own bistro
- Flat hierarchies that lead to quick decisions
- Individual training measures and advanced training that are tailored to your needs
- Comprehensive health management (vaccination offers, eye exams, Preventive examinations)
- Free and work-related training in your own fitness center included
- Flexible working hours
- Company Pension Scheme
- 30 days holiday per year
- Mobile Phone
- Various courses, e.g. yoga, zumba and cycling
- Corporate benefits with employee discounts and discounts on a selection from more than 600 brands.
- In-house kindergarten (child care) facilities
- Staff canteen.
- National and international development opportunities as well as numerous further education measures and training courses (including in-house training in English)
100% Remote Work From Home:
- The company will allow you to work 100% remotely from home. However, it will be necessary for you to travel to their office in the region of Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany upon 48 hours notice.
- The amount of travel will vary from project to project. Some projects will only require you to travel to the office once per quarter! Whereas other projects may require you to be onsite 3 days per week. More details about this can be discussed.
- The salary on offer is subject to your level of knowledge, skills and experience and ranges between €85,000 – €100,000 gross per annum.
- An annual performance related bonus of a maximum of €15,000.
- You can live anywhere, however, it would be best if you lived or relocated to one of the following cities as it will make travelling to the office a lot easier when required: Frankfurt, Cologne, Bonn, Düsseldorf, Essen or Mainz.
- Financial assistance to help with relocating may be possible and is open for discussion during your interview.
- Support, optimization and further development of the SAP modules Finance (new general ledger/asset accounting, accounts receivable, accounts payable, bank accounting, parallel accounting) and Controlling (overhead costs and profitability analysis)
- Consulting and support of the departments and management
- Requirement specification, conception and implementation of the designed solutions in SAP standard by customizing
- Support and participation in national and international projects, including SAP rollouts
- Management and coordination of external service providers
- Creation of documentation, execution of tests and trainings within the scope of projects
- Follow-up of the implemented solutions in second and third level support
Required Skills and Experience:
- Several years of experience in SAP FI module support / consulting, including customizing
- Good knowledge in all areas of SAP FI: AA, AP, AR, New GL, Banking Ledger
Nice to have but not essential:
- Experience in SAP CO module support ideally CO-PA is desirable.
- Any knowledge in the logistic modules SD, MM and PS are an advantage
- Knowledge of SAP ABAP (OO) or technical knowledge of SAP interface technology, data structures, expansion concepts and debugging are desirable
- First experiences in SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management as well as knowledge of the migration from R3 to S4 are an advantage
- Must have a minimum of B1 level German language skills
- Must be fluent in English
Related keywords: SAP FI, SAP FICO, SAP FI/CO, SAP FI-CO, SAP FI-GL, SAP FI General Ledger, SAP FI-BL, SAP FI Banking Ledger, SAP Finance, SAP Financial, SAP Financials, SAP CO, SAP Controlling, SAP CO-PA, SAP Profitability Analysis