SAP FI Consultant – English Speaking. Location: Canton of St Gallen, Switzerland. Flexible Start Date from January 2021 onwards. Salary range CHF 120K-150K per annum + Full Relocation Assistance + Fantastic Benefits. END-CLIENT!
Our End-Client based in the Canton of St Gallen, Switzerland has a fantastic opportunity for an SAP FI (SAP Finance) Consultant to join their global team.
This is a great opportunity to work for a company at the forefront of the very latest technologies, they have been running S/4HANA for a couple of years and are in the process of upgrading to version 1909.
As an SAP FI Product Owner (Finance and Controlling IT), you are responsible for respective IT Solutions which fall under the area of Finance Services where you need to Plan, Build and Run the complete solution which fits to our IT landscape and also provide operational excellence to our respective business. Hence, you’ll identify and analyze business requirements for creative and innovative IT solutions based on business needs and strategic requirements. You are responsible to define the roadmap together with the business team and accordingly work on our SAP system landscape towards S/4HANA for Finance & Controlling processes. You own every outcome, decision and activity related to the solution for which the scope is defined. Decisions are prepared and actions taken based on deep understanding of the company’s Business Model, specific product area and corresponding IT strategy & guidelines. Furthermore, you’ll be managing stakeholder relations, take decisions based on financial benefits & business impact with that prioritize the backlog, able to create user stories for functional and non-functional requirements, run demos and basic trainings and own the support process. Additionally, you will be expected to work on agile approach for delivering fast results. Lastly you will be expected to coach juniors in the area so that they can work independently in the near future.
The IT department is located in one of the most beautiful and mountainous regions of the Canton of St Gallen. It is in convenient walking distance to the city center and train station. As an integral part of their performance oriented yet caring culture we want you to work your best. Offers such as flexible working/part time arrangements, comprehensive insurance and pension plans, day care for your children are just some of the ways we do that. Additionally, e-bikes are readily available for you to use free of charge!
We have an excellent mix of people, challenging, and developing you every single day! Success at the company is down to teamwork and ability, no matter what your background is.
Become a valuable member of our highly professional and international team of IT experts and meet the challenges of a global multinational company using the latest technologies. You will have the freedom to act in the responsible area with career prospects in a dynamic environment, excellent opportunities to develop yourself to higher levels and wider range of knowledge. 80% of the top positions are filled internally. We have a clearly defined career development track for every individual employee and an excellent team whom are duly rewarded by performance. With our business stakeholders around the world. We live diversity and inclusion. We develop and manage our team members based on trust and empowerment. Our values are integrity, courage, teamwork and commitment.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree or PhD in Information Technology, Computer Science or other relevant education
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in SAP ERP 6.0 environment or S/4HANA in the following areas: Finance (General Ledger, AR, AA)
- Must have SAP SD (Order Entry and Billing) experience. You must have overall experience in Customer Billing processes, customizing, understanding of the interfaces with external systems (e.g. tax reporting, e-billing).
- Must have a basic understanding of tax accounting.
- Good understanding of business processes in finance and controlling, especially, integration with SD, in the context of a globally operating enterprise
- Strong drive for success and high level of commitment
- Using advanced tools and methods for gathering of facts including analytical methods to develop solutions scenarios
- Planning, realization and controlling skills are systematically applied in daily work
- Able to work and perform in an agile context applying the defined common methods
- Willingness to learn and develop yourself and your colleagues
- Excellent communication skills, high commitment, self-responsibility, and customer orientation
- Experience in working in an international/virtual/geographically dispersed team
Nice to have but not essential:
- Technical skills in ABAP is beneficial but not essential.
- A general understanding of SAP CO (Controlling) is beneficial but not essential.
- You must be fluent in English.
- The salary on offer is subject to your level of knowledge, skills and experience and the range is from CHF 120,000 – CHF 150,000 per annum which is inclusive of a variable part of 9.1%
- The company will fully assist you to relocate to the area. They use specialist moving agents to help you to transport all of your belongings. The company will cover all relocation costs (the exact amount financial assistance will be negotiated with you if you are successfully hired for the job).
- Costs of temporary housing for the first month
- Costs of a temporary hire car for the first month.
- Flights for you and your family
Fantastic Benefits on offer:
- The company has an extensive range of fantastic benefits on offer. Full details of all the benefits available will be provided after you apply for the job and are shortlisted for the role. To summarise some of the benefits include:
- 32.5 days of annual holiday / vacation
- Wedding cash premium and additional days off.
- Paternity / Maternity leave
- Child care costs
- Child vacation camp costs
- Leisure discounts on water parks, theme parks and ski resorts
- Health / Sickness insurance
- Staff discounts on: many shops, car insurance, petrol (fuel), public transport, restaurants, health/sports clubs.
- And many more benefits…
IMPORTANT NOTE RELATED TO – SWISS WORK PERMITS:
Due to strict Swiss Authority Regulations, our client cannot sponsor a work permit for Non-EU Citizens.
Therefore all applicants must have either Swiss or EU Citizenship OR already be resident in Switzerland with a valid Swiss B, C or L Permit.
Related Keywords: SAP FI, SAP FICO, SAP FI/CO, SAP FI-CO. SAP CO, SAP Finance, SAP Financial, SAP Financials, SAP Controlling, SAP FI-AA, SAP FI-AR, SAP FI-GL, SAP SD Billing, SAP SD Order Entry. S4HANA, S/4HANA, S4 HANA.