SAP FI (EBS) Consultant
SAP FI (EBS) Consultant – French Speaking. Paris (La Défense), France. Start: 29th April 2019. 6 Month Contract (option to extend for up to 2 years). End-Client!
Our End-Client based in La Défense, Paris, France, requires an experienced French Speaking SAP FI consultant to assist them on a variety of topics including working on the FI Core Model, rollouts, upgrades and support. They are looking for an SAP FI expert who has good experience within EBS (Electronic Bank Statements) – bank statement integration and Payment configuration (FBZP) and OT83. The Consultant should also be willing to learn some support topics for Treasury functionalities: FX / IHC (In-House Cash), for this a handover will be done by someone within the team, in order to get the consultant to the correct level.
The main focus of the role is to act as an SAP FI expert with ability to support Treasury topics, discussions and coordination with the Treasury project team.
The candidate will have experience of putting into production with these modules in a multi-site industrial company, managing a Core Model.
They must master all the project steps, mainly the test and recipe phases with the users and Business support.
* Must have strong experience in SAP 4.6C AND ECC6 FI (GL, AP, AR, AA, SL, New G / L), with MM and SD integration knowledge
* Must have EBS (bank statement integration) and Payment configuration (FBZP) and OT83
* Must be willing to travel outside of France approximately 40%
* Must be able to show long term commitment and the willingness to extend for up to 2 years.
Nice to Have:
* FX and IHC.
* Experience on S/4HANA is a plus.
* Must be fluent in English
* Must have a minimum of B2 level French