SAP FI 1st Level Support Consultant
SAP FI 1st Level Support Consultant – English Speaking. Lisbon, Portugal. Start: 1st July 2019. 6 Month Contract (possibility To Extend). End-Client!
Our end-client based in Lisbon, Portugal, requires and SAP FICO Consultant to assist their in-house team with 1st level support, maintenance services and small changes.
Required Skills & Experience:
* Experience of SAP FI/CO accounting systems implementation is a must (minimum 3 year of experience)
Managerial skills: Ability to work in a distributed delivery model, with near and offshore teams
* Ability to develop requirements based on input gathered from a variety of sources including statutory requirements from various countries, analysis results and feedback from the user community
* Ability to produce project deliverables and review for completeness and quality, and compliance with established project standards
* Ability to maintain good relationships with users
* Ability to support and perform user acceptance tests with the users
* Ability to understand & analyse existing Accounting processes & data, and to troubleshoot, correct, or enhance existing solutions.
* Ability to interact with accounting and controlling business users as well as IT infrastructure and batch monitoring teams
* Good knowledge of SAP data model
Nice To Have:
* Experience in SAP BW-BO, ARIBA Buyer/Invoice, COUPA solutions implementation is a plus
* Experience of BAU service delivery in BAU mode for solution implemented in several countries is a plus.
* Hands-on BAU experience in IT services, consulting or in IT department of a large international company is a plus
* Team management skills
* Ability to work in complex environments (multi-cultural/multi-country/geographically distributed team)
* Ability to anticipate issues and react promptly
* Excellent Communication skills
* Ability to take ownership of problems and issues and manage to resolution
* Ability to work effectively with business partners, challenging where appropriate to give the best solution/results
* English: Minimum B1 level
Provide User Support in the following areas:
* User assistance: Questions and answers, ad hoc requests
* Incidents: First level of diagnosis and coordination of local investigations checking the right severity levels and challenge them if needed.
* Small changes: Gather local requests, check severity levels, assess solution impacts and sizing, core and standard alternatives, contribute to the Replenishment, Service and Product User Group meetings
Administrate local Portfolio and Incident Management tool, track outputs and resolutions:
* Raise Incidents and small changes in Incident Management with the required detail description and quality, address questions & answers….
* Track Incident Management tickets until their resolution and communicate back to the users on resolution actions
* Perform User Acceptance Test and mobilise and support the business to allow them to perform User Acceptance Test, Perform and closer of tickets
* Contribute to weekly meetings with maintenance Service Management team to review status, update plans and update priorities.
* Participate in the Service Maintenance Committees, as well as in the ad-hoc meetings required, i.e. Quarterly closings
Provide training to end users:
* Trainee users accordingly with trainee catalogue
Deliver the functional design of the local features and requirements:
* Liaise with Finance representatives
* Get support from design/delivery teams of the Product with Solution Expertise
Contribute to projects and small change deployments:
* Coordinate gathering of requirements and local impacts analysis and support Solution test or User Acceptance Test (communication, tests plans, test data)