SAP FI Support Consultant – German Speaking – Barcelona, Spain. End Client. Start: January 2020. Temp to Perm (6 Months Contract Initially with the option to join on a Permanent basis). Job ID: 3392
Our end-client, a well known Retail company in Barcelona, Spain, is currently looking for an SAP FI (Financials) Support Consultant.
They are considering SAP FI Support Consultants as well as Junior SAP FI Consultants or SAP FI Key users looking to make the step up into becoming an SAP FI Consultant.
* To become an SAP FI Support Consultant
* To become a Specialist in SAP FI Support – 2nd Level covering SAP FI, CO and potentially SD modules.
* To work and learn from some of the best – a great team of 25 SAP Consultants
* To work in a real international team – 10 Nationalities and 9 different languages spoken!
* Gain exposure to the latest version of SAP – S/4HANA!
* SAP FI Support – Level 2
* Customisation in SAP FI
* Incident Management
* Escalation Management
* End User Support
* OSS Tickets
* Reporting, supporting projects and Testing activities
* Minimum 1 year experience in SAP FI
* 2nd Level Support experience
* Strong communication skills
* Good organisation skills
* Positive attitude and eagerness to learn
* Customisation experience in SAP FI
* Backround in Finance or Economics or other similar fields
* German – Intermediate (B2 Level) minimum
* English – Intermediate (B2 Level) minimum
* A competitive hourly rate will be offered for the initial 6 month contract period. After this the client will offer a Permanent employment contract with a salary of between € 25,000-30,600/annum + benefits such as 23 holidays/year, Health insurance after 2 years in the company, Discount on company products