SAP FI Team Lead – German Speaking. Bern, Switzerland. Flexible Start Date from January 2020 Onwards. Permanent (in-house) Job. Salary CHF 125,000 – 140,000 + 10% Bonus + Benefits. END-CLIENT!
Our end-client based in Bern, Switzerland has a fantastic job opportunity for an SAP FI Team Lead to join their in-house team. This is a very modern thinking company, always looking to the future and implementing modern working practices. Flexible working hours and the option to work remotely from home up to 20% is quite normal within the organisation.
Within this exciting position, you will lead a team of around 13 internal SAP FI employees. The core task of your team is the collaboration in customer projects in the transition from SAP ECC 6.0 to SAP S/4HANA in the SAP FI modules. Your team will make an important contribution to the digital future of the company. As a member of the CCoE SAP Leadership Team, you are actively shaping the ongoing transformation into an agile organization, across team and departmental boundaries.
We are looking for a committed personality with a high degree of social competence, motivation and responsibility. You convince as a leader, inspire the team to peak performance and have proven experience in the SAP FI environment and in the leadership of a team. Ideally, you already have experience in agile practices like Scrum or SAFE. You know the SAP project business well from own experience.
In this role you will spend 85% of the time on leading the SAP FI team. You can expect to spend around 15% of the time with hands-on SAP FI Functional consultancy activities.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 5 years of SAP Team Leading experience
- A minimum of 5 years of SAP FI Functional Consulting experience
- Strong and communicative personality
Nice to have (but not essential)
- SAP CO experience
- Must be strong in German (minimum C1 level) spoken and written. This is important as all meetings, conversations, documentation is in German.
Salary & Benefits:
- CHF 120,000 – 140,000 gross per annum
- Up to 10% Bonus
- Up to 20% remote working from home
- 5 weeks vacation (holiday)
- Pension fund contributions
- Unemployment insurance contributions
- Child allowances
- Accident insurance (industrial and non-operating accident)
- Mobile phone
- Swiss Railway discount
- Various benefits/discounts with other 3rd Party partners of the company
Related keywords:SAP FI, SAP FICO, SAP FI-CO, SAP FI/CO, SAP Finance, SAP Financial, SAP Financials