SAP FICO Consultant
SAP FICO Consultant (with ABAP Skills) – German Speaking – Bern, Switzerland. Start: 3rd June 2019. Permanent Role. End Client! Salary: CHF 100,000 -120,000 Per Annum + Benefits.
Our End Client near Bern, Switzerland is looking to hire an SAP FI/CO (Finance and Controlling) Consultant with basic ABAP programming skills to join their dynamic, international team to work on a range of SAP activities.
* Active support in the optimization and development of Processes in the SAP Modules FI and CO
* Supervision and customizing of SAP modules FI and CO
* Competent contact person for FI and CO key users as well as Process Owner and interface between subject and IT area
* Error analysis and their correction in the SAP modules FI and CO and responsible for the optimization and extension of existing programming
* Support for projects and roll-outs in FI and CO
* Basic technical understanding of financial processes in FI and CO environment
* In-depth experience in module support in SAP FI-CO on 2nd and 3rd level incl. Corresponding knowledge in customizing
* Sound understanding in structured programming preferably in ABAP as well as SQL (basic ABAP programming skills required)
* Knowledge in the area of business intelligence solutions (Qlik Sense) advantageous
* First experience with SAP S/4HANA is an advantage, not essential
* Service-oriented team player with independent, methodical and quality-oriented working methods
* Good knowledge of German (B1 minimum) and good command of English for communication with international locations
The client offers a working environment that supports your personal development and recognizes your achievements. Flat hierarchies provide for short decision-making and you have scope for varied tasks within the role. Their workplaces are modern and state of the art.
The role will also involve some travel (20%)