SAP FICO Consultant
SAP FICO Consultant – English Speaking. Luxembourg. Flexible Start Date: April / May / June. Permanent (In-House) Job. Salary: €65,000 – €75,000 + 10% Bonus + Benefits.
Our client based in Luxembourg has a permanent (in-house) job vacancy for an English speaking SAP FICO Consultant.
Luxembourg is well know for it’s very low income tax rates which makes this job vacancy highly attractive for any SAP FICO consultant who is willing to relocate to Luxembourg or one of the countries on the boarder.
The client has heavily customised their SAP FI/CO system. They require an experienced consultant to help them clearly understand where and how far their SAP environment is away from Standard SAP and help troubleshoot, re-design and optimise their reporting requirements in both FI and CO.
This role will be roughly slpit so you spend 65% of your time working on FI topics and 35% of your time on CO topics and therefore we are searching for a consultant who is strong in both SAP FI and CO modules.
Your key tasks include:
• Analysis, conception and implementation of solutions within SAP FI/CO in context of supporting functions and wholesale; adequate use of customized programming
• Responsible for the planning and realization of projects in the SAP AFS environment with special attention to time and quality goals; including definition and execution of the FI-CO roadmap
• 2nd level support of Finance Team in SAP FICO questions and issues (e.g. month end closure)
• Competent design, optimization and further development of business processes in SAP FI/CO contexts
• Definition of requirements with the departments Finance and Controlling and other supporting functions as well as technical realization in the system using customizing and development
• Activities are split 65% on FI topics and 35% on CO topics.
Qualifications, skills and abilities:
• Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in information technology or in related fields
• At least 5 years of experience in SAP FI CO design, development and management, process improvement and project management as well as senior stakeholder management
• MUST have experience in all areas of SAP FI: FI-AA, FI-AP, FI-AR, FI-GL, FI-New GL etc.
• MUST have experience in all areas of SAP CO: CO-PC, CO-PA, CO-PCA
• Strong leadership and communication skills to align the global team and business stakeholder demands
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
• German skills are of advantage
• Must be fluent in English, speaking, reading and writing.
Benefits include: Bonus 10%, health insurance, mobile phone, 30 days paid holiday, employee discounts.