SP FICO Consultant
SAP FICO Consultant – Czech Speaking – Prague area, Czech Republic. Start: 2nd January 2018. Permanent Role. Salary Indication: CZK100,000 To CZK120,000 Per Month + Bonus + Benefits. End Client!
Our end client in Prague, Czech Republic is looking for a senior SAP FICO (Finance and Controlling) Consultant to take the lead on a range of new European SAP Roll-out projects as merger company ERP systems are being replaced with SAP.
The role within our clients EMEA regional project team, is as the FICO Specialist working within the ERP deployment team and with functional leaders to invoke standard processes through the implementation of SAP FICO process – including Cost Controlling, Profitability Analysis, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Financial reporting, GL management, Legal entity definition, Tax and all related master data.
* Hands-on ERP configuration
* Responsible for in-depth functional & business process knowledge with focus on the FICO processes
* Leads/Participates in implementation/enhancement projects
* Participates in the entire project lifecycle
* Partners with business users on requirements, processes & systems
* Provides knowledge & input on system implications of process changes.
* Participates in unit testing, integration testing support & review of training materials.
* Lead small IT or runner projects as required.
* Minimum of 7 years’ experience
* SAP expert knowledge in the core FICO modules
* Demonstrates more in-depth technical functioning knowledge
* Experience interfacing with all levels of IT professionals and business customers.
* Excellent communication in English and Czech (oral and written) and presentation skills
The role will require extensive travel to other European sites to lead on local roll-outs. This is a great opportunity to take a lead role in an international, financially stable company with some truly exciting global projects.
The client offers an excellent benefits package including 1-2 months’ extra salary as a bonus, 1 day per week working from home and subsidized staff canteen.