SAP FICO Consultant
SAP FICO Consultant – Hungarian Speaking – Budapest, Hungary. Start: 2nd January 2018. Permanent Role. Salary Indication: HUF 1.14M To HUF 1.4M Per Month + Bonus + Benefits. End Client!
Our end client in Budapest, Hungary is looking for a senior SAP FICO (Finance and Controlling) Consultant to take the lead on a range of new European SAP Roll-out projects as merger company ERP systems are being replaced with SAP.
The role within our clients EMEA regional project team, is as the FICO Specialist working within the ERP deployment team and with functional leaders to invoke standard processes through the implementation of SAP FICO process – including Cost Controlling, Profitability Analysis, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Financial reporting, GL management, Legal entity definition, Tax and all related master data.
* Hands-on ERP configuration
* Responsible for in-depth functional & business process knowledge with focus on the FICO processes
* Leads/Participates in implementation/enhancement projects
* Participates in the entire project lifecycle
* Partners with business users on requirements, processes & systems
* Provides knowledge & input on system implications of process changes.
* Participates in unit testing, integration testing support & review of training materials.
* Lead small IT or runner projects as required.
* Minimum of 7 years’ experience
* SAP expert knowledge in the core FICO modules
* Demonstrates more in-depth technical functioning knowledge
* Experience interfacing with all levels of IT professionals and business customers.
* Excellent communication English & Hungarian (oral and written) and presentation skills
The role will require extensive travel to other European sites to lead on local roll-outs.
The client offers an excellent benefits package including 1-2 months’ extra salary as a bonus and subsidized staff canteen.