SAP FICO Consultant
SAP FICO Consultant – English Speaking. Lisbon, Portugal. Start: 27th August 2018. 6 Month Contract
Our end-client based in Lisbon, Portugal requires an SAP FICO Consultant for a 6 month project with a very high chance of a further 6 month extension.
Required Skills and Experience:
· A minimum of 5 years of SAP FICO experience
· Experience of SAP FI/CO accounting systems implementation is a must
· Ability to understand & analyse existing Accounting processes & data, and to troubleshoot, correct, or enhance existing solutions.
· Ability to interact with accounting and controlling business users as well as IT infrastructure and batch monitoring teams
· Good knowledge of SAP data model
· Skills on a ticketing tool (preference = IBM Rational ClearQuest).
· Ability to develop requirements based on input gathered from a variety of sources including statutory requirements from various countries, analysis results and feedback from the user community
· Ability to produce project deliverables and review for completeness and quality and compliance with established project standards
· Ability to maintain good relationships with users
· Ability to support and perform user acceptance tests with the users
· Must have:
o Ability to work in complex environments (multi-cultural/multi-country/ geographically distributed team)
o Ability to anticipate issues and react promptly
o Excellent Communication skills
o Ability to take ownership of problems and issues and manage to resolution
o Ability to work effectively with business partners.
Nice to have:
· Experience in SAP BW-BO, ARIBA Buyer/Invoice solutions implementation is a plus
· Experience of BAU service delivery in BAU mode for solution implemented in several countries is a plus.
· Hands-on BAU experience in IT services, consulting or in IT department of a large international company is a plus
· Ability to work in a distributed delivery model, with near and offshore teams
· Kanban knowledge is a plus
· Must be fluent in English
· Italian or Portuguese is a plus
Main Duties and Tasks:
1 – Provide Local Support to users
· User assistance: Questions and answers, ad hoc requests
· Incidents: First level of diagnosis and coordination of local investigations (Other systems, Local IT, SMEchecking the right severity levels and challenge them if needed)
· Small changes: Gather local requests, check severity levels, assess solution impacts and sizing, core and standard alternatives, contribute to the Review Committees and lead Qualification committees
2 – Administrate local Portfolio and Clear Quest tool, track outputs and resolutions
· Raise Incidents and small changes in Clear Quest with the required detail description and quality, address questions & answers….
· Track Clear Quest tickets until their resolution and communicate back to the users on resolution actions
· Mobilize and support the business to allow them closer of tickets
· Contribute to meetings with BAU Service Management team to review status, update plans and update priorities.
· Participate in the BAU Committees, as well as in the ad hoc meetings required, ie Quarterly closings follow-up meeting
· Participate to the Process Review Committees
· Lead Qualification Committees for your respective domain
3 – Deliver the functional design of the local features and requirements
· Liaise with Finance representatives (Process Owners mainly)
· Get support from Central Demand/Supply teams in Lisbon with Solution Expertise
4 – Contribute to project and small change deployments
· Coordinate gathering of requirements and local impacts analysis and perform Solution test or UAT (communication, tests plans, test data )
· Update training materials and review local usage
5 – Perform solution training