SAP FICO Consultant
SAP FICO Consultant – English Speaking – Dublin area, Ireland. Permanent Job. – Start Date: Apr/ May/June 2019. Salary Indication: Up to €70,000/annum + Benefits + Relocation. End client!
Our end client near Dublin, Ireland is looking for an SAP FICO (Finance & Controlling) Consultant to join their core Finance team to apply their knowledge and expertise in a dynamic project environment.
* Focus on the deployment and enhancement of the Global Template for Finance.
* Responsible for supporting the Finance Operating Model.
* Leading requirements workshops and gap resolution processes.
* Analysing new business requirements.
* Preparing functional specifications for RICEFWs (Reports, interfaces, conversions, extensions, forms and workflows).
* Generating required configuration rationales and executing the configuration in SAP.
* Coordinating testing, including generation of test scripts, execution of product testing and supporting user acceptance testing.
* Carrying out the relevant activities in site preparation, cut-over, and post-go live support.
* Validating training material developed by the training team.
* 3+ years post graduate experience in SAP Finance (GL, CO, AR, AP, Banking, Treasury & Indirect Tax) covering configuration and build.
* SAP deployment project lifecycle experience: design, configuration, test, data conversion and implementation.
* Experience in OpenText & FSCM an advantage.
* Excellent document writing skills (e.g. functional specifications, business process design documents).
* Strong project management and analytical skills.
* A team player with strong inter-personal and communication skills both in a project environment and with business stakeholders.
* Demonstrated drive and passion to achieve results with a proven track record in meeting challenging deadlines.
* Up to €70,000/annum.
* Relocation support.
* Mobile phone
* Health Insurance
* 25 Days holiday
* 1 day/week remote work/home office work possible after probation (24 weeks)