SAP FICO Consultant
SAP FICO Consultant – English Speaking. Manchester, United Kingdom. Flexible Start Date: May / June / July. Permanent (In-House) Job. Salary: £55,000 – £64,000 + 10% Bonus + Benefits. OTE: £70,000
Our client based in Manchester, the United Kingdom has a permanent (in-house) job vacancy for an English speaking SAP FICO Consultant.
The client has heavily customised their SAP FI/CO system. They require an experienced consultant to help them clearly understand where and how far their SAP environment is away from Standard SAP and help troubleshoot, re-design and optimise their reporting requirements in both FI and CO.
This role will be roughly split so you spend 50% of your time working on FI topics and 50% of your time on CO topics and therefore we are searching for a consultant who is strong in both SAP FI and CO modules.
Required Skills and Experience:
• At least 5 years of experience in SAP FI CO design, development and management, process improvement and project management as well as senior stakeholder management
• MUST have experience in all areas of SAP FI: FI-AA, FI-AP, FI-AR, FI-GL, FI-New GL etc.
• MUST have experience in all areas of SAP CO: CO-PC, CO-PA, CO-PCA
• Strong leadership and communication skills to align the global team and business stakeholder demands
• Willingness to travel
Your key tasks include:
• Analysis, conception and implementation of solutions within SAP FI/CO in context of supporting functions and wholesale; adequate use of customized programming
• Responsible for the planning and realization of projects with special attention to time and quality goals; including definition and execution of the FI-CO roadmap
• 2nd level support of Finance Team in SAP FICO questions and issues (e.g. month end closure)
• Competent design, optimization and further development of business processes in SAP FI/CO contexts
• Definition of requirements with the departments Finance and Controlling and other supporting functions as well as technical realization in the system using customizing and development
• Activities are split 50% on FI topics and 50% on CO topics.
• Must be fluent in English, speaking, reading and writing.
• Fluency in any other European language is an advantage, especially German, but not essential
Benefits include: Bonus of 10%, 27 days paid holiday, employee staff discounts.