SAP FI/CO Consultant
SAP FI/CO Consultant – Dutch Speaking – Netherlands (South Of The Rivers). Permanent Job. Start: 1st March 2017 +/-. Salary Indication: €60k-€70K/Annum Plus Benefits – End Client
Our client is an international venture headquartered in the Netherlands (South Of The Rivers), producing and selling their own brands as well as other leading brand names in their sector. As they continue to develop their market position for 2017 they have identified an opportunity in their SAP Finance and Controlling team and are looking for an SAP FICO (Finance and Controlling) Consultant.
This function has as a main objective the implementation, management and optimization of new and existing processes within the SAP financial modules FICO. The SAP FICO Consultant acts as a sparring partner and backup for colleague SAP consultants, works closely with colleagues from finance (business), the SAP team and IT.
* Internal help desk for the organization related to SAP FICO (especially 2nd line support);
* Identifying improvements, alignment with business and construction;
* Analysing processes;
* Mapping requirements of the business;
* Create and manage functional specifications and test plans;
* Lead (small) projects;
* Preparing and conducting tests;
* Training and coaching of SAP users;
* Can act as a backup for other team members.
* You have at least 3 years’ experience as a SAP consultant, customizing, implementation the modules FI and CO;
* You have experience with the integration between FICO and MM + SD (order to cash, purchase to pay, intercompany billing, intercompany purchasing, etc.);
* Knowledge and experience of international VAT / TAX regulations (e.g. US) is a plus;
* Knowledge and experience with SAP Workflow is a plus;
* Knowledge and experience with SAP BusinessObjects is a plus;
* Knowledge of ABAP is an advantage (read code, debugging and / or small developments);
* You are fluent in Dutch and English
Salary: Whist the actual salary is determined by your professional qualifications and experience, the salary on offer is between € 60,000- €70,000 per annum, depending on experience.
Benefits: 23 days holiday + Statutory Benefits