SAP FICO Consultant
SAP FICO Consultant – English Speaking – Gloucestershire, UK. Start Date: 25th February 2019. 10 Months Contract. End client!
Our end client in Gloucestershire, UK is looking for an SAP FICO (Finance & Controlling) Consultant for on-going support and maintenance activities (including functional enhancements and change requests).
Role & Responsibilities
* SAP FICO Configuration Skills: Financial Accounting (FI) Enterprise Structure: Configuration and customizing Company code, Creating GL account codes and Chart of Accounts, Configuration of Global settings, Configuration of GL automatic clearing, Configuration of Foreign currency valuation, Sales Tax/Purchase
* New General Ledger / Classical GL: Activation of New GL Accounting, Define ledger for GL Accounting, Integrating the GL with subcomponents, Document splitting, Segmentation and Parallel Accounting, Controlling Component Transfer postings, Integration with Asset accounting.
* Accounts Receivable: Building AR Business module, Configuring and Customizing Customer master data, Debtor management, Customer payments, Customer invoice processing, Oder to cash process, Finance documents Global settings (Posting Keys, payment terms),Dunning, Reporting
* Accounts Payable: Building AP Business module, Configuring and Customizing vendor master data, vendor account groups, Define sensitive fields for dual control, House banks, Invoice processing ,Document parking, Outgoing payment and Reporting.
Designed and configured SEPA Direct Debit and Credit Transfer for Austria, Finland, Germany, Netherlands and France
* Treasury: Treasury groupings, bank statement processing, risk management, cash management posting rules, exchange rates, planning, integration with MM and SD
* Asset Accounting: Configuring of Asset Accounting, Structuring Fixed asset design, integration with the GL, Defining asset classes, depreciation areas, Configure (Base, Balance and Multilevel) depreciation methods.
* Cost Element/Center Accounting: creation of Primary and secondary cost elements, creation of cost center standard Hierarchy, Activity Types and Statistical Key Figures, Assessments, Distributions, plan price calculation, periodic allocations in plan.
* Internal Orders: Creation of settlement cost element, configuration of the Settlement structure, settlement profile, real and statistical postings, Configuration of order planning, Budgeting, Defining status profile, Defining order types.
* CO-Profitability Analysis: Configuring and Customizing Costing based CO-PA and Account based CO-PA including setting up of the operating concern, characteristics and value fields
* Closing and Reporting: Run and reconcile all incoming interface, start control and clearing reconciliation, run customer billing and vendor payments, approval of all parked documents, Run final sales figure and dunning reports, Open new period ,close old sales and material periods, Run all settlements in CO, Creating management accounting reports with Report painter. Integration of FI with MM, PP and SD modules, Inventory movement related account, Billing and Revenue account determination, Interfaces design and testing.