SAP FICO / FI-CA (IS-U) Consultant – English Speaking – 100% Remote Work (Work from home). Start: 12th April 2021 – 3 Month Contract!
Our client, located in the Caribbean, is looking to hire an SAP FICO / FI-CA (IS-U) Consultant support their existing team 100% remotely.
- 4+ years of deep experience in SAP FICO (Must have)
- Experience in SAP FICA IS-U (Must have)
- Ability to configure and build solutions
- Experience of full lifecycle implementations and knowledge of end-to-end development process
- Experience with SAP Solution Manager; Knowledge of Application lifecycle Management best practices
- Hands-on technical writing experience (blueprinting and architecture design)
- Analytical thinking and effective communication/soft skills
- The role is responsible for detailed design and analysis of business processes and applications in one or more domains, for deployment, support and sustainment activities (such as issue resolution, configuration, testing).
- Also responsible for Level 2 and 3 support in case of any issues.
- Responsible for design, planning and implementation of SAP FICO and FICA (IS-U) solutions.
- The role has expertise in SAP FI solutions for the assigned applications, (SAP ERP, IS/Utility, etc.) which enables him/her to actively participate in development, deployment of new implementations (templates, rollouts) and to lead evolution of running solution
- Maintains expert knowledge of SAP solutions and capabilities and the related business domains and end-to-end processes
- Delivers Project-Oriented Services:
- Configures SAP applications to meet business requirements
- Contributes to conceptual and logical designs and writes functional and dev specifications; also supports and review blueprinting and implementation of SAP solutions; coordinate with external consultants and lead blueprinting and realization activities
- Document SAP non-functional requirements addressing availability, continuity, extensibility, and other system characteristics.
- Supports deployment and conducts unit and integration testing
- Assists with scope, issues and risk management
- Provides SAP Operational Support:
- Supports daily operations and change request fulfilment and provides Level 2 and Level 3 production support
- Assist support teams with technical troubleshooting and problem resolution and initiate escalations as required
- Identifies and Initiates corrective actions related to Operations Support function (as required)
- Supports Business Process Management (BPM) & Operations: Support Business Process Functional leads in the setup and use of BPM in Solution Manager to link different views: business process hierarchy and steps, systems transactions and interfaces, organization (users and IT owners) and provide a solid and business-meaningful operational reporting mapping
- Knowledge in SAP SD, SAP MM, Spare Parts Handling, Asset Management & Depreciations and Landed/Logical Cost Calculation (duties, freight etc.)
- Must be fluent in English
- 5 days per week
- 8 hours per day
- Must work standard Caribbean core business hours 09:00 – 17:00 AST (Atlantic Standard Time) i.e GMT -4 hours.
- 3 month contract (possibility of further extension)
- 100% remote working from home (after the Covid-19 restrictions are removed there will be a possibility to work onsite in the Sunny Caribbean with all expenses paid! for candidates who are interested – otherwise you can continue 100% remotely if preferred).
Related Keywords: SAP FI, SAP FICO, SAP FI-CO, SAP FI/CO, SAP FICA, SAP FI-CA, SAP FI/CA, SAP IS-U, SAP IS-Utilities, SAP Utilities, SAP Finance, SAP Financial, SAP Financials.