SAP FICO Lead Consultant
SAP FICO Lead Consultant – Spanish Speaking – Madrid, Spain. Start: 5th November 2018 +/-. Permanent Job. Market Salary + Bonus up to 20% + Benefits.
Our global client in Madrid, Spain, is currently looking for an SAP FICO Lead Consultant.
You will be working in a European team and serving the full EMEIA region. It is a fast growing team that supports multi-national accounts and is specialized in optimizing intercompany transactions with focus on operationalization of the transfer prices (planning, price setting and monitoring). Within the projects the team support the setup of the governance, organization and tools for the client, with a focus on, but not limited to, SAP and Oracle performance management solutions.
* Responsible for the process design and configuration; SAP application design, development, integration, testing and deployment;
* Experience in managing work-streams in order to deliver the identified solution, primarily in;
* SAP FI: New GL, AR, AP, Inter-Company, Parallel Accounting
* SAP CO: Cost Accounting, Profit Center Accounting, Profitability Analysis, Product Costing with integration to Production Execution/Production Orders, Material Ledger, Parallel Valuations, Transfer Prices
* Experience on Planning functions & Reporting standards such as IFRS, US-GAAP, and Group Consolidation/Transfer Pricing
* Utilize key methodologies, analytic skills and project management abilities in order to present and resolve identified issues and deliver in a timely manner
* Be able to work in a cross functional project environment, managing the different stakeholders and clients to drive to a final IT solution
* Must be willing to travel (~60-80%)
* Must be fluent in Spanish and English
* Master’s degree preferred
* At least 5+ years of SAP FI/CO experience specifically:
* SAP FI: New GL, AR, AP, Inter-Company (must have), Parallel Accounting (nice to have)
* SAP CO: Cost Accounting (must have), Profit Center Accounting (must have), Profitability Analysis, Product Costing with integration to Production Execution/Production Orders (nice to have), Material Ledger (nice to have), Parallel Valuations (nice to have), Transfer Prices (nice to have)
* At least 3 full-lifecycle SAP implementations
* Experience with SAP S/4 HANA is a pre
* Must have experience defining business requirements.
* Experience leading, managing and guiding teams is pre
* Proven abilities to identify and create functional specifications and documentation, as well as demonstrate high level expertise with defining process flows, related roles and responsibilities, etc.