SAP FICO Senior Business Analyst – English Speaking – Wigan, UK – 80% Remote Work From Home! Start Date: Flexible February 2022 onwards. End Client! Permanent Role. Competitive Market Salary + 20% Bonus + Benefits.
Our international manufacturing client is looking for an SAP FICO (Finance and Controlling) Business Analyst Consultant to join them for rolling out their Global instance of SAP S/4HANA to multiple companies in their group across Europe.
Currently they are building out their European implementation and support team while getting ready for a the first roll out of many over the next few years.
While they are building out the European Support Team they are also integrating regional teams world wide to operate as a single global support team.
The role involves:
Provides total support to the users of SAP application system and ancillary software tools, including package installation, configuration, enhancements & process improvements, problem resolution, training and education, report development. The position focuses on a specific functional area(s) of the company, which in this case is Financial Accounting and Controlling. The scope of responsibility is for all European operations; all business, all locations. Nurtures and insures the successful use of the application systems tools.
* Provides overall direction in the implementation of new SAP modules and new releases of the SAP application software, as well as 3rd party software tools.
* Trains and assists users in the use of SAP business application software. Prepares training materials, schedules and conducts application system training as needed. Audience may be other IT staff or end-user staff. Performs cost vs. benefit analysis to determine rational for application system development and enhancements.
* Acts as liaison to the software vendors and other users of the software. Is actively involved in software and/or functional user groups users.
* Performs systems analysis, design, configuration and programming tasks related to enhancements, interfaces, data conversion and special reporting requirements, etc.
* Advises users as to the applicability of various alternatives to meet the specified requirements, such as: SAP baseline functionality & reporting, specialized configuration, extracts to PC-based analysis tools, custom report-writing and report development, complimentary software packages, and or changes to business processes.
* Designs and assists users in the design and documentation of business processes and procedures, the development of training materials, and the delivery of training, etc.
* Performs thorough testing of all new and revised system functions and reports, and performs quality assurance reviews of procedural documentation and training materials.
* Acts as a team leader or group leader for projects / tasks established in a given functional area, such as: sales & distribution, finance & accounting or manufacturing.
* Organizes and leads various user group forums to address issue management, to field & manage enhancements requests, and to facilitate the exchange of information and ideas among users in a given functional area of the business operation.
* Leadership experience: manager, supervisor, group lead, etc.
* Several years experience in Accounting.
* 5 years+ SAP R/3 implementation experience.
* Strong customer service skills and orientation. High degree of flexibility in interface with customers / constituents.
* Additional language skills are an asset (German, French, Polish, etc)
What’s on offer:
* Position in leading global manufacturing company
* Global projects, international environment
* One instance SAP global system with most modules
* Opportunity professionally to learn and grow within the company globally.
* Flexible working hours, home office – 80% of the time.
* Wide range of benefits (including 20% bonus, Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Multi-Sports programme)
Project Dependent – up to 10% (expenses paid)
Related keywords: SAP FI, SAP FICO, SAP FI-CO, SAP FI/CO, Finance, Financial, Financials, Financial Accounting, SAP CO, Controlling