SAP FICO/FICA (IS-U) Consultant
SAP FICO/FICA (IS-U) Consultant – English Speaking – Caribbean. Start: 4th December 2017. 6 Month Contract. Expenses Paid!
Our client, located on a beautiful sunny Caribbean island, is close to the go-live on a new SAP implementation and are beginning to build their in-house SAP Competency Centre. They are looking to hire an SAP FICO / FICA (Finance and Controlling / Contract Accounts Payable & Receivable) Consultant with experience of working in the Utilities sector for a 6 month contract to begin the hand over and post go-live support ahead of taking over the environment from the implementation partner.
The role is for design and analysis of business processes and applications for deployment, support and sustainment activities (such as issue resolution, configuration, testing). Also responsible for Level 2 and 3 support in case of any issues.
* 4+ years of deep experience in SAP FICO/FICA (in an SAP IS-U Environment)
* Ability to configure and build solutions
* Experience of full lifecycle implementations and knowledge of end-to-end development process
* Hands-on technical writing experience (blueprinting and architecture design)
* Maintains expert knowledge of SAP FICO/FICA (IS-U) solutions and capabilities and the related business domains and end-to-end processes
* Configures SAP applications to meet business requirements
* Contributes to conceptual and logical designs and writes functional and dev specifications; also supports and review blueprinting and implementation of SAP solutions; coordinate with external consultants and lead blueprinting and realization activities
* Document SAP non-functional requirements addressing availability, continuity, extensibility, and other system characteristics.
* Supports deployment and conducts unit and integration testing
* Supports daily operations and change request fulfilment and provides Level 2 and Level 3 production support
* Assist support teams with technical troubleshooting and problem resolution and initiate escalations as required
This is a fantastic opportunity to spend 6 months from December in one of the Caribbean’s most beautiful islands, a tropical paradise with beautiful beaches, coral reefs and rich marine life. What better place could you think of spending your weekends over the winter?
The client will provide you with accommodation and at least 2 return flights to your home country over the 6 month contact period.