SAP Finance Superuser – English Speaking. Wroclaw, Poland. Permanent Job. Flexible Start Date from May 2021 Onwards. Salary up to PLN 14,000/Month Gross + 15% Bonus + Fantastic Benefits. END-CLIENT!
Our end-client based in Wroclaw, Poland is looking for an SAP FI (Finance) Keyuser / Superuser to join their Finance team.
This is a great company to work for! They are an international market leader in their industry employing more than 50,000 people world-wide; a well established business that offers stable employment and an international team environment. This is an exciting time to join the company as they are working with the very latest SAP S/4HANA systems. They have many interesting international long term projects underway. The company is a great employer who puts a huge emphasis on it’s employees, providing many opportunities to get trained in the latest technologies and provides opportunities to develop further (for example: to move into IT, become a Lead Consultant, become responsible for Function Controlling etc…) The company really supports you to draw your own career map to help you achieve your aspirations.
Working as the Senior Project Expert A2R (Account to Report), you perform all operative activities for A2R processes in projects as required, support cross-functional project members with A2R expertise and create documentations and instructions, including to support “completion status” with regard to issues.
In addition and in close alignment with the respective Project Manager, you coordinate and plan all day-to-day project activities like in SAP-template set-up and subsequent roll-outs and Tax Engine (ONESOURCE) – template set-up and subsequent roll-outs.
Associated to your role, you engage in autodidactic learning to maintain your professional knowledge of global as well as local business processes within your responsibility, but also cross-functional. Furthermore, you leverage your expertise to continuously improve processes towards standardization and harmonization to further increase efficiency.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in finance/accounting/controlling processes and SAP FI: General Ledger, Bank Processing, Accounts Receivable, Credit Management and Fixed Assets
- Verifiable track record in project support, ideally in one or more full life cycle SAP FI implementations including process and data migration testing
- 4+ year deep understanding of operational finance/controlling aspects and requirements
- Analytical & conceptual skills; strong team-player with experiences in international work environment supplemented by intercultural competencies
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to review and interpret data, detect problems and determine best solution and preventative measures to mitigate future risks
- Flexibility & willingness for business trips (up to 30% per year)
- Must be fluent in English (minimum C1 level).
Nice to have (not mandatory):
- SAP project experience
- Knowledge of SAP CO (SAP Controlling)
- Expertise in a tax engine like ONESOURCE or VERTEX
- The salary on offer ranges between PLN 10,000 – 14,000 gross per month and is subject to your knowledge, skills and experience.
- Up to 15% Bonus based upon performance
- Company Laptop
- Additional 2 days off per year (in 2021: 12th November 2021 and 24th December 2021)
- Monthly Benefit – all employees get an additional PLN 400 paid on the benefit platform. Using this employees can then pick and choose to buy medical insurance (Luxmed and/or Medicover)
- Life Insurance
- Multisport Card
- Lunchpass Card
- Sodexo Card
- Tickets to the cinema and theatre Vouchers
- Occasional remote working from home is possible and must be discussed with your line manager.
Related keywords: SAP FI, SAP FICO, SAP FI/CO, SAP FI-CO, SAP Finance, SAP Financial, SAP Financials, SAP Superuser, SAP Super User, SAP Keyuser, SAP Key User, SAP Poweruser, SAP Poweruser, VAT Tax, Indirect Tax, Tax Engine, ONESOURCE, VERTEX, Finanse, Uzytkownik, Accounting.