SAP FIORI / UI5 Developer
SAP FIORI / UI5 Developer – English Speaking. Germany. Flexible Start Date: October / November / December. Permanent (In-house) Job. Salary Range Depending Upon Experience: €40,000 – €75,000 + Benefits
Our end client is searching for SAP FIORI / UI5 Developers who live or are willing to relocate to somewhere in the region of Frankfurt, Heidelberg, Karlsruhe, Mannheim, Stuttgart or Waldorf in Germany; to join their in-house development team on a permanent basis.
This is a fast growing and very exciting multi-cultural company to work for which offers great challenges, a high degree of responsibility, flat hierarchies flexible compensation and attractive benefits; supporting you in your professional and personal development with internal trainings and workshops and exciting and challenging international development projects.
My client is looking for candidates of all experience levels, from juniors to seniors alike. They are expanding their UI5 Development team and looking for candidates who have excellent knowledge of developing web applications using SAP UI5 framework and bring strong knowledge of SAP FIORI development guidelines and concepts. As an SAP UI5 Developer you will implement powerful business applications which are integrated with their SAP backend systems.
Tasks and responsibilities:
• Developing web applications using SAP UI5 framework
• Maintaining and optimizing existing SAP UI5 applications
• Implementing customized UI framework on SAP UI5 to be used by other developers to create powerful business applications
• Alignment with the web designers regarding wireframes and requirements
• Testing and bug fixing of existing and newly developed applications
• Alignment with the back-end developers regarding the WebAPI structures
• Regular communication with the customers to align on project requirements
• Cooperation with development teams placed in different countries
Required Skills and Experience:
• A minimum of 3 years of SAP UI5 / FIORI experience
• Excellent knowledge of SAP UI5 / FIORI development
• Very good knowledge of HTML5 and CSS
• Excellent knowledge of using REST/JSON based services (WebAPI)
• Experience with OData protocol
• Development experience with tools like GitHub and TFS
• Experience in integrating with the SAP backend (SAP Gateway Server)
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Nice to have:
• Experience in configuring SAP FIORI launchpad
• Experience in using ABAP repository tools for Eclipse
• Experience in SAP Cloud Platform
• Familiarity with .NET based WebAPI/MVC framework
• Scrum/Agile development
• Very good English language skills (both written and spoken)
• Any additional European language skill is an advantage but not essential.
Our client is open to receiving applications from non-EU / EEA Citizens and are happy to sponsor a German work permit.