SAP HCM (Cloud) Consultant – German Speaking. Remote Working from Home. Permanent Job. Flexible Start Date. Salary: €70k – €100k + €10k Bonus + Benefits.
Our client has a fantastic job vacancy for a German speaking SAP HCM Cloud consultant to join their team. This role allows you to work remotely from home on a regular basis when you are not required at the client’s site. The amount of travel will vary from project to project but in general you will be expected to travel to customer sites 50% – 100% of the time.
Joining the Global Delivery Unit for SAP Solutions, this team is responsible for the successful implementation of national and international SAP (large) projects. Their well-trained employees cover the entire range of business processes such as accounting, controlling, purchasing, sales, logistics, human resources, etc., as well as important technological topics such as harmonization and consolidation of SAP systems.
Our client serves customers of all industries with a special focus on the external market and provide their customers with a service that extends across all stages of the value chain, from requirements management through design and implementation to the transition to application management. Some of the SAP systems they develop are among the world’s largest of their kind. They associate themselves with a multitude of diverse partnerships and innovations with SAP.
As a Senior Cloud Consultant (m / f) SAP HCM you support and advise their clients on mapping cloud-based processes and creating target / actual concepts in the area of SAP Human Capital Management. In addition, you are responsible for the following interesting activities:
- You create customer quotations and set the technical design created on the customer’s request based on the SAP Cloud component(s) SAP HCM
- Together with the customers, you develop first-class SAP HCM solutions and advise them on their integration into the classic OnPremise world
- You steer the offshore developers in the realization
- As a competent contact person for the topic of SAP Human Capital Management, you are at the side of our customers
- You take over presales activities, support at workshops and events and actively participate in the expansion of our consulting area SAP HCM / HR
Required Skills and Experience:
- Must have a minimum of at least 4 years of professional experience as an SAP HCM Consultant
- Very good experience in the implementation of SAP projects in the module SAP HCM, especially in the areas PA, OM, PT, PY, TRV (onPremise, Cloud)
- Very good understanding of the SAP HCM architecture and a clear understanding of methods in the project and / or service management as well as excellent knowledge in process consulting and the analysis of customer requirements
- Comprehensive knowledge in the planning, modification, realization and implementation of solutions as well as in the development of solution strategies
- Very good know-how in the management of international project teams including integration of near / offshore employees as well as in MS Office and knowledge in SAP FI / CO
- Must be willing to travel 50% – 100%
- Must be fluent in German (minimum C1 level)
- Must be fluent in English
You can live anywhere in Germany as you will be based from home and travel to the client’s site when required. The rest of the time you can work remotely from home.
Berlin, Bremen, Cologne, Dusseldorf, Erfurt, Hanover, Hamburg, Frankfurt, Kassel, Leipzig, Munich, Nuremberg, Stuttgart
- €70,000 – €100,000 gross fixed basic per annum
- Bonus / Variable: up to €10,000
- Home office / mobile working possible
- Employer-funded pension
- Accident insurance for work and leisure
- numerous offers for health care
- personal selling
- Flexible working hours
- Further education
Keywords: SAP HCM, SAP HR, SAP HCM-PA, SAP HCM-PY, SAP HCM-PT, SAP HCM-OM, SAP HCM-TRV, SAP HCM-PD, SAP Human Capital Management