SAP HCM PY Consultant


SAP HCM Payroll Consultant – French Speaking – Lisbon, Portugal (with 60% Remote Work)!. Start: 6th February 2017. 6 Month Contract.

Our client is looking for an SAP HCM PY Consultant with experience with either French Payroll or Burkina Faso Payroll. The Consultant will join them for a new implementation project (the Blueprint is already done). Candidates must speak fluent French and good English. The work will be 40% onsite in Lisbon, Portugal (expenses paid), with the remaining 60% of the work to be done remotely from home.

Work-from-Home