SAP JVA Consultant
SAP JVA (Joint Venture Accounting) Consultant. English Speaking. Vienna, Austria. Flexible Start: March / April / May 2019. Permanent (in-house) Job. Highly Competitive Salary + Bonus + Great Benefits! End Client! Work permits sponsored for non EU Citizens!
Our end-client based in Vienna, Austria has a fantastic job opportunity for an SAP JVA (Joint Venture Accounting) Consultant to join a team working on a huge multi-million Euro SAP S/4HANA transformation program. This is a great company to work for who value each and every employee and compensate them with a very lucrative salary and benefits package.
International applicants are welcome to apply! The company will sponsor an Austrian Work Permit.
The salary on offer is subject to the level of experience you have and is highly competitive! The client also offers Bonuses + Great company Benefits too. Some of the Great Benefits included in your salary package will include: Bonus/Premium, Anniversary bonus, Employee stock ownership program 3+1, Sick leave assistance, Staff Canteen, Staff Car Park, Public Transport Refund, Company Kindergarten, Flexible Working Time (no set core hours – start / finish any time between 06:00 / 20:00), 2 days of remote working from home per month, 25 days holiday, Company Staff Discounts off various products, Subsidised Gym membership + many more benefits!
The company will also assist international relocators with advice on finding somewhere to live and schools for your children.
* Make business decisions regarding the customization of the SAP JVA module in order to attain competitiveness in terms of process effectiveness & cost efficiency/legal requirements
* Analysis of Upstream Finance relevant SAP enhancement (JVA module) and decide on implementation of new structures and new processes for E&P subsidiaries that need to be harmonized
* Integrate JVA Upstream Finance SAP processes with Purchasing, Inventory Management and Plant Maintenance processes
* Review Data Migration from legacy systems to new SAP system to ensure correct values or data
* Ensure harmonized, standardized and integrated fit4purpose JV Accounting processes and SAP solution within Upstream
* Functional & technical demand specification with respect to JVA module based on in-depth SAP JV module knowledge and experience in Upstream Industry
* Modelling and integration of required functional JVA processes in SAP with responsibility for business part of implementation.
* As part of new implementation, responsibility for (within Upstream) performing of integration test, performing of local training, coordinating business activities for data migration, facilitation of user acceptance test incl. recommendation of acceptance
* 3 years + experience with extensive knowledge of Joint Venture (and E&P) Accounting and Finance.
* Excellent knowledge of Upstream business with regards to SAP and Joint Venture E2E processes.
* Deep knowledge of Joint Venture Agreements and International Accounting standards especially SAP JVA module, SAP FI/CO.
* Good facilitation, collaboration, negotiation and influencing (interpersonal) skills.
* Excellent project management, organization, presentation and team work skills.
* Must be fluent in English