SAP JVA Consultant
SAP JVA (Joint Venture Accounting) Consultant. English Speaking. Vienna, Austria. Start: 1st February 2019. Permanent (in-house) Job. Excellent Salary + Relocation and Benefits Package! End Client!
Our end-client based in Vienna, Austria has a fantastic job opportunity for an SAP JVA (Joint Venture Accounting) Consultant to join a team working on a huge multi-million Euro SAP S/4HANA transformation program. This is a great company to work for who value each and every employee and compensate them with a very lucrative salary and benefits package:
The salary on offer is generous + Full Relocation Package + Great Benefits which include Private Medical Insurance for the whole family, 30 days holiday, flexible working hours (no set core hours), 2 days of remote working from home per month. They will also assist you with finding schools for your children and contribute towards school fees; generous housing allowance, furnishing allowance, settling allowance, language courses and annual flights back home.
Purpose of position:
* Manage SAP project sub teams and work package related to Joint Venture Accounting.
* Lead international harmonization and implementation of Joint Venture Oil & Gas Upstream Finance relevant SAP module (JVA, PSA) in the Company subsidiaries.
* Support implementation of new Accounting / IFRS requirements in SAP JVA modules.
* Ensure a continuous, ongoing improvement and optimization of SAP Upstream kernel processes to constantly increase the transparency of the KPIs (from a JVA perspective).
* Making business decisions regarding the customization of the SAP JVA module in order to attain competitiveness in terms of process effectiveness & cost efficiency/legal requirements.
* Analyzing Upstream Finance relevant SAP enhancement (JVA module) and deciding on implementation of new structures and new processes for Company subsidiaries that need to be harmonized.
* Integrating JVA Upstream Finance SAP processes with Purchasing, Inventory Management and Plant Maintenance processes.
* Reviewing Data Migration from legacy systems to new SAP system to ensure correct values or data. Providing proper information and support in case of ad hoc SAP issues (JVA module) especially in closing times to subsidiaries.
* Ensuring harmonized, standardized and integrated fit4purpose Joint Venture Accounting processes and SAP solution within Upstream.
* Ensuring the translation of the company’s Upstream´s Joint Operations business requirements into the design of the SAP system landscape.
* Providing specific knowledge in the area of Upstream Finance with special focus on Joint Venture Operations and Accounting.
* Actively supporting execution of JVA Module implementation as part of new implementations in Upstream SAP.
* Analysing new trends and best practices for Joint Venture Accounting topics.
* Functional & technical demand specification with respect to JVA module based on in-depth SAP JVA module knowledge and experience in Upstream Industry.
* Modelling and integration of required functional JVA processes in SAP with responsibility for business part of implementation.
* As part of the new implementation, responsibility for (within Upstream) performing of integration test, performing of local training, coordinating business activities for data migration, facilitation of user acceptance test incl. recommendation of acceptance
* 3 years + experience with extensive knowledge of Joint Venture (and E&P) Accounting and Finance.
* Excellent knowledge of Upstream business with regards to SAP and Joint Venture E2E processes.
* Deep knowledge of Joint Venture Agreements and International Accounting standards especially SAP JVA module, SAP FI/CO.
* Good facilitation, collaboration, negotiation and influencing (interpersonal) skills.
* Excellent project management, organization, presentation and team work skills.