SAP LE-TRA Consultant
SAP LE-TRA Consultant – English Speaking – Sassenheim, The Netherlands. Start: 6th February 2017. 6 Month Contract.
Our end client in Sassenheim, The Netherlands is looking for an SAP LE (Logistics Execution) Consultant with strong experience in SAP LE-TRA (Transportation).
The role of the consultant will primarily in the project to implement an Automated Transport Solution for Distribution centres.
Rollout the automated transport template in order to facilitate:
1. Automated (no touch) shipment communication to carriers for road and sea shipments
2. Self-billing with carriers in place for main carriers
3. Implement 1st time right accruals.
Substantial savings in work on transport call off and invoice checking should be achieved. Current the single carrier interfaces can be replaced by connections that Transportation already has with many carriers.
Functional consultant (experience in SAP Logistics Execution – Transport (LE-TRA) )
* Gather/validate detailed business requirements
* Create Functional designs and support the ABAP resource during build
* Execute and/or support the configuration of processes
* Validate the build of components and conduct unit testing
* Execute system integration testing and follow up on defects
* Support UAT together with application manager follow up on defects
* Support key user training together with application manager
* Creation of key user training material
* Give support during go live and after go live (after care support)