SAP LE/WM Consultant
SAP LE/WM Consultant – Dutch Speaking – Netherlands (South Of The Rivers). Permanent Job. Start: 1st March 2017 +/-. Salary Indication: €60k-€70K/Annum Plus Benefits – End Client
Our client is an international venture headquartered in the Netherlands (South Of The Rivers), producing and selling their own brands as well as other leading brand names in their sector. As they continue to develop their market position for 2017 they have identified an opportunity in their SAP Supply Chain team, for an SAP LE / WM (Logistics Execution / Warehouse Management) Consultant.
This function has as the main objective, the implementation, management and optimization of new and existing processes within the logistic SAP modules (SAP LES) with the focus area Warehouse Management (SAP WM, TRM and HUM) and SAP Transportation (within SAP). The successful candidate will need to work as a sparring partner to colleagues in the SAP team, IT and the business (in particular warehouse, but also sales and purchasing).
* Internal help desk for the organization related to SAP LES / WM (especially 2nd line support);
* Signalling improvements, alignment with business and construction;
* Analysing processes;
* Mapping requirements from the business;
* Create and manage functional specifications and test plans;
* Lead (small) projects;
* Preparing and conducting tests;
* Training and coaching of SAP users;
* Has regular contact and consultation with other team members and can act as a backup for other team members.
* You advise internal clients on the most appropriate solution and implementing it within the organization.
* You are involved in implementation, optimization and / or management.
* Occasional travel their international locations.
You have at least 3 years hands-on experience (customizing, implementation) in the modules WM, & SD Shipping & SAP ECC Transportation);
Knowledge and experience with SAP EWM is a plus;
ABAP knowledge is an advantage (read code, debugging and / or small developments);
You are fluent in Dutch and English.
Salary: Whist the actual salary is determined by your professional qualifications and experience, the salary on offer is between € 60,000- €70,000 per annum, depending on experience.
Benefits: 23 days holiday + Statutory Benefits