SAP Support Specialist / Junior Consultant (Logistics) – English Speaking – initially 100% remote work – then 1-2 days per week in Lublin, Poland. Start Date: 4th October 2021. 6 Month contract role – End Client!
Our well known End Client in Lublin, Poland is currently looking to hire an SAP Support or Junior SAP Consultant at a key stage on their SAP transformation programme from multiple SAP ECC6 systems to a single global S/4HANA instance.
As an SAP Support consultant, you’ll be mainly responsible for supporting the business in the current Poland SAP ECC6 system in cooperation with the existing local SAP Support team and the 3rd Party SAP Support partner, as well as supporting the implementation of group wide S4HANA which will later become the main system to support for Poland and other countries.
* Support the operational business users in at least 2 of the following modules: ECC6 SD (Sales & Distribution), MM (Materials Management), WM (Warehouse Management), PP (Production Planning)
* Analyse and solve issues related to these modules
* Liaise with the 3rd party support (external) for complex issues or changes in these modules, or issues in other modules (e.g. FI, CO)
* Manage the unit/integration testing, user acceptance testing and documentation of solutions implemented
* Support the business functions to successfully operate on ECC6 until S/4HANA go-live
* Support S/4HANA implementation team during go-live preparation go-live activities
* Provide after go-live S4HANA support to operations (PP, EWM, MM and SD)
* Playing an active part in Process Improvement, ensuring compliance with all relevant processes and procedures
Essential skills/experience needed:
* Previous SAP user support experience in at least any two of the following modules: SD, MM, WM, PP
* Good knowledge of business operations in these modules
* Experience in supporting master data and authorisations in these modules
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* English language skills mandatory (written and verbal)
* Ability to work as part of an existing team, and work independently when required
* Flexible attitude towards travelling and business working hours
* Working well in a team and being solution orientated
* Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
* Basic knowledge & experience of ABAP will be advantageous
Related keywords: SAP, SAP SD, Sales and Distribution, SAP MM, Material Management, SAP WM, Warehouse Management, SAP PP, Production Planning, SAP EWM, Extended Warehouse Management, Support, SAP Support, User Support, Testing