SAP Manufacturing Architect – English speaking – Würzburg, DE. Permanent Job. Start: Jan 2020 +/-. Salary: €72K – €96K/annum + 10-15% Annual Bonus + Benefits.
Our end client is looking for an SAP Manufacturing Architect to help them roll-out SAP globally, with S/4HANA becoming the new digital core in 2020, replacing dozens of decades old in-house systems.
The client gives the choice to be employed and based out of their offices in either: Gothenburg, SE OR Würzburg, DE OR Tours, FR, OR Steyr, AT OR Airasca, IT
As an SAP Manufacturing Architect you will use business capability modelling and information modelling to visualize the current and future state of system capabilities for business and IT stakeholders, whilst ensuring integrity and interoperability of the SAP Manufacturing domain’s application portfolio and its integrated surroundings.
* Experience with SAP SCM, PP, ME / MII
* A focus on developing road maps
* A focus on translating business needs into architecture requirements and high-level design
* Fluent Business level English
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
* Strategic mind-set combined with drive to implement
* Thorough interpersonal skills and documented experience from roles involving leadership responsibilities
* Reach out across the organization & communicate with people at different levels, with diverse needs & agendas
* Ability to facilitate workshops & drive change in high-performing virtual teams in both leader & team member roles
* Operational knowledge of Business Process Management techniques and tools
* Experience with Business Capability Mapping
* TOGAF, PRINCE2, ITIL, and ARIS
* Experience with estimating the Total Cost of Ownership
* Experience with Microsoft PPM
* Together with senior business stakeholders drive the digital transformation of the SAP Manufacturing domain
* Provide guidance and steer on the target architecture for the domain, across different projects
* Ensure that IT solutions properly capture & meet business requirements, while balancing vs cost
* Develop the SAP Manufacturing IT Application Strategy with business leaders and Enterprise Architects