SAP Master Data Management
SAP Master Data Management Consultant – English Speaking. Vorarlberg Region, Austria. Flexible Start Date: June/July/August/September 2018. Permanent (in-house) Job. Salary €50,000 – €78,000 + Excellent Benefits + Relocation Package.
Required Skills and Experience:
* We are open to receiving applicants of all levels of experience from juniors with a minimum of 2 years to seniors with 7+ years of SAP Master Data Management experience.
* You should have good practical experience with SAP and you should know at least one of the following SAP modules: Core Data Management or Supply Chain or Manufacturing or Sales.
* You like to think in terms of processes, are quick to see connections at a detailed level and thus understand workflows in the business environment. Thanks to your farsightedness and imagination, you are able to develop good solutions.
* Must be fluent in English
* If you do not speak any German, you must demonstrate that you are willing to learn German within a short space of time.
Our End-Client based in the Vorarlberg Region in Austria currently has a fantastic job vacancy for an English Speaking SAP Master Data Management (SAP MDM) Consultant. As a member of the SAP MDM team, not only will you find your SAP skills highly valued but especially your ideas on how to make workflows better. In this vital area, you will be advising the key members of staff in the individual departments ranging from maintenance and production planning to the global harmonisation of production control.
You will be working on and engrossed in international SAP projects. You will specify, implement and test. And you will support users intensively at the initial stage. In addition, you will be providing third-level support and cascading your knowledge in training sessions. You will also take responsibility and manage your own SAP MDM projects.
Our client offers flexible hours and working from home: to ensure that your family and your leisure interests are not neglected; you mostly decide for yourself when and where you work. The Vorarlberg Region is a fantastic place to bring up a family where children can grow up in safety and where the nearest ski slope and beach is a short drive away.
Salary on offer will depend upon your level of experience: €50,000 – €78,000 gross per annum.
Benefits include: insurance, pension, 25 days of holiday per year, child care facilities, staff canteen, gym membership, relocation package and more…
Keywords: SAP Master Data Management. SAP MDM. SAP Masterdata Management. SAP MD