SAP Master Data Management Lead
SAP Master Data Management Lead – English Speaking. Surrey, UK. Flexible Start Date: June, July, August 2019. 1 Year Fixed Term Employment Contract. Salary £75,000 – £85,000 + Benefits. End-Client!
Our End-client based in Surrey, United Kingdom, requires an SAP Master Data Management Lead Consultant to assist them with an ongoing Global SAP S/4 HANA implementation project. They are ideally looking for someone to join them on a 1 year fixed term employment contract starting ASAP.
* 8 hours per day
* 08:00 – 17:00 (must be flexible in order to attend conference calls with teams in other time zones on occasions)
* Full time Monday – Friday onsite (remote working not possible)
* 1 year fixed term employment contract
Required Skills and Experience:
* Strong experience in SAP Master Data Management
* Must have experience working on large scale SAP projects spanning multiple countries
* Should have good experience with SAP Masterdata in the areas of Supply Chain Management (SD, MM, WM).
* Detail oriented, highly organised individual with demonstrated problem solving abilities
* Have an ability to interpret technical requirements and identify key insights to communicate to a non-technical audience
* Self-motivated with ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
* Ability to effectively communicate and interact with various levels of associates through the organisation
* Effective decision making
* Ability to influence others to achieve desired outcomes
* Willingness to travel up to 20% per year both within Europe and outside of Europe.
* Has worked as a DNR (Data Network Representative) and understands the data readiness process of S/4HANA
* Deep knowledge and experience in a Master and Transactional Data to support a business process
* Experience driving and managing data
* Must be fluent in English
* Co-Ordinate all Data Cleansing and Collection tasks by the Data Network Representatives (DNRs) and Business Data Owners (BDOs) within the region, in readiness for S/4 HANA deployment
* Serve as the key contact for S/4HANA data readiness for the Business/President.
* Develop and maintain a close liaison with the DNRs and relevant members of the S/4HANA data team.
* Review weekly S/4HANA Data reports to develop an in-depth understanding of the status and key issues.
* Act as a point of escalation for the DNRs in relation to issues. Work with the DNRs to troubleshoot issues to resolution and implement action plans to get back on track
* Work with the business to lead ongoing cleansing activities for existing data and to ensure new data being created/maintained is aligned to S/4 HANA standards e.g. PE1/SuccessFactors/ARIBA data.
* Take a lead role in Mock 3, Mock 4 and Actual Cut Over conversions for their business. Track data issues post go live to completion.
* Communicate status to relevant business stakeholders on cleansing and collection activities. Provide a detailed weekly status update on data cleansing and collection.
* Manage data readiness risks for the business
* SAP Master Data, SAP Masterdata, SAP MDM, SAP Data cleansing, SAP Data Migration