SAP MM Consultant – English Speaking. Krakow, Poland. 60% Remote Work. Flexible Start Date from February 2022 Onwards. Permanent Job. Salary Range: PLN 16,000 – 22,000 gross per month + Bonus + Benefits + Relocation Assistance. END-CLIENT! Polish Work Permit Sponsorship Available!
Our end-client based in Krakow, Poland, has opened a fantastic new SAP MM job vacancy in their rapidly expanding team. This is a great company to work for – they offer great career progression, very flexible working conditions, flexible start times (see below) and a modern hybrid working model: 3 days remote / 2 days in the office every week.
Our client is a multi-cultural / international company. They welcome candidates from anywhere in the world and are happy to sponsor a Polish Work Permit for the right candidate!
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in the project and initiatives in SAP MM Source-to-Pay and Logistic area
- Analyze, design and implement solutions in SAP S/4HANA for respective part of the business processes
- Supporting business by handling incidents and correcting bugs and malfunctions of SAP S/4HANA MM, WM and LE modules
- Being responsible for overall process of implementation from gathering requirements to Production release in SAP S/4HANA system,
- Preparing documentation, as well as explaining business value of proposed solutions / features,
- Cooperating with other IT product teams,
- Prepare functional concepts for Integration of SAP S/4HANA with other 3rd party components or legacy stack within Source-to-Pay area.
Required Skills and Experience:
- At least 3 years of professional experience as SAP Consultant in areas of SAP MM
- Solution oriented mindset, focused on bringing added value for the company
Nice to have but not mandatory:
- Very good knowledge of business processes, incl:
- Good knowledge of Logistic Invoice Verification (LIV)
- Good knowledge of Warehouse Management and Inventory (LE/WM)
- Good knowledge of Third-Party logistics integration
- Knowledge of SD module would be additional asset
- Experience in Retail industry would be additional asset
- Demonstrated knowledge of integration with other SAP Modules: SD, FI,
- Experience in S/4HANA / Fiori would be additional asset
- Must be fluent in English (reading, writing, speaking)
- The salary on offer is subject to your level of skills, knowledge and experience and ranges between PLN 16,000 – 22,000 gross per month. The company offers an annual bonus of between 7-14% which is based on both company and personal performance.
Great Benefits include:
- Chance to become a part of dynamically growing international company,
- Training opportunities and professional development,
- Motivated multi-cultural teams and enjoyable work atmosphere,
- English and German language courses on company premises,
- Benefit package (private medical care, Multisport),
- Table tennis, foosball, fresh fruits and beverages, company events,
- Discount in our retail shop
- Mobile phone
- Full time employment contract
- Flexible working hours – Enter from 7 am to 10 am and organise yourself
- And… 4 extra days off
- The company will offer relocation support on a case by case basis. This can be discussed during your interviews to see exactly what extent of support you require.
Work Permit Sponsorship:
- The company welcomes international applicants and will be happy to sponsor a work permit for Poland.
- Currently all employees are working 100% remotely. From the 1st May 2022, they company will switch to a hybrid working model: 3 days remote work from home / 2 days in the office every week.
Related keywords: SAP MM, SAP Materials Management, Direct Procurement, SAP PTP, SAP P2P, SAP Logistics, SAP Logistic, SAP Logistyka